Latest Thought~

Just saw this and had to reply :XD:

I completely agree with you. I was frankly amazed at just how terrible Chaos;Head was, and I was never able to play through Chrono Trigger till the end. While I did think that Steins;Gate was actually quite a bit more enjoyable, its plot certainly isn't anything super awesome to brag about either.

Biggest place I notice this is with most JRPGs. With games like the Tales series, I can't even remotely understand who thought that making all their characters stupid whiny idiots makes them likable!!! And the plots are always so lame OTL And then the main villain is always some five year old that I feel like I'm committing child abuse by pummeling him into the earth.

Same problem with all the Final Fantasy games I've played (I think four of them?): terrible characters and horrible, boring plot.

Exactly! And then they`re heralded as works of art for reasons beyond comprehension.

Exactly! And then they`re heralded as works of art for reasons beyond comprehension.

A Tales game would just be so awesome if they had a decent plot and a badass main character. GIVE ME A BADASS MAIN CHARACTER ALREADY!

A Tales game would just be so awesome if they had a decent plot and a badass main character. GIVE ME A BADASS MAIN CHARACTER ALREADY!

Yeah. All the ones I played were pretty fun gameplay wise but the characters just ruin it.

Plans to find movie to stream and eat good food with his fav cashews on the night of my country's national day. Wishing you all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts