Latest Thought~

i like to try at least~ its just kinda fun to know ur num 1 even if only for a little bit~

It's a common thing but the timing varies between people. There were times when I used to be really tired when doing all-nighters and dozed off for about a minute or so, woke up again, dozed off, and so on until about 20 minutes later, where I was wide awake.

Just last week my cousin took a 10 minute nap and was no longer tired throughout the day

My speculation is that that our bodies treat it as if we've taken a suppressant (a painkiller would be a better example), which is why we don't feel the effects of tiredness or fatigue until the day after. The reason why you happened to be more tired than usual (or feeling like sh*t in your case) was because your body was trying to cope with the change between two different days: one where you've lacked sleep, and one where you've slept a lot to make up for the lost hours of sleep. If you had continued to sleep at later hours or sleep less, your body would automatic itself.

:goodtea:

*Mind crush*

humu...data is loading into brain please be patient as this process may take several minutes...

Why doesn't this game still work? :c

And I should really make up my mind about getting back into the AS-skpye..

..I'll think about it..~..

I should really get used it..
But it just feels too cute to be called that. I'm not like that. >~<

..Its the name thingy in the top left right?
..sorry its been awhile since I gave my skype.

yep in the upper left~

just take ur time im as patient as a snake watching a rat~...bad analogy...

...sounds like I'm going to get eaten....

Okay, I'll send you a little message about it soon then.

Um, I still have your Skype name Mokou, along with a few others that said they wouldn't come back at one point. I can PM you the name in case you ever need it.

*I'm worried this makes me me out as a creep...* T______T

Reactions: Shir0
...How do you still have my name?..
ah well, not that it matters I guess since I came back~

I just hope that worked...

..I kind of forgot I had music on, I've been listening to Rokugen Alice these last 2 hours. No wonder I felt at ease..

haha...yes i really like that line when terry does buster wolf DM^^...it looks cool too

Indeed. I remember hearing it for the first time in the Capcom VS SNK series and liking the animation. I also like his Power Geyser but the motion was horrible to do back then. D:

..i first time saw it in kof 2003...oh and Rock is awesome too^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found