Latest Thought~

I need to start up a lets-play series. Not only do I already have some ideas about how to make it unique that nobody else has done, I already talk to myself when I play games. I talk to myself when I do alotta things actually. I could do a "Lets-Live" series on the side.

Who want`s to see my life!? It`s interesting and sad!

It was the thought that I had after reading your post. Just like this one, by extension. :)

I wish medical science was at a point where complete, functional body part and sensory replacement was possible. I`d love to know what it feels like to lose a sense like touch or sight (especially sight) and have no repercussions for the action. Or know what it feels like to lose a limb but still have the sensation of it being there. It`d be extremely interesting.

hey naz..could you check g.e-hentai.org site for me?...i couldn't acces here

'aight, will do

and I can access it just fine
2nltoie.png

thanks....hmm..that strange...why couldn't i acces it?....last night i could acces it too>_>

Those kinds of things happen to me for some sites in the past, after a few hours they can be accessed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779