Latest Thought~

...Ah, now know I it... The 3rd. ep. from Kami-sama was so what from sad...:crushed:

Hmm...I think I`m gonna look into this phone unlocking stuff, order one from South Korea or Japan. Their phones look so much better. I`m getting tired of carrying around my big flat brick of a smartphone.

WS, why are you so slow? D:

I need to start up a lets-play series. Not only do I already have some ideas about how to make it unique that nobody else has done, I already talk to myself when I play games. I talk to myself when I do alotta things actually. I could do a "Lets-Live" series on the side.

Who want`s to see my life!? It`s interesting and sad!

I wouldn't mind watching your LPs in that case if this was a serious idéa.

WS, why are you so slow? D:

I wouldn't mind watching your LPs in that case if this was a serious idéa.

It is. Has been for a while, I just don`t have the money for capture equipment, mics, and any other things I might need like hard drives or maybe cameras. I want to get a job, but I can`t drive and would have no way to get to it. Once I get all that settled I`d love to start one up.

It is. Has been for a while, I just don`t have the money for capture equipment, mics, and any other things I might need like hard drives or maybe cameras. I want to get a job, but I can`t drive and would have no way to get to it. Once I get all that settled I`d love to start one up.

I see. I hope that most of those problems gets solved soon :runhappy: You're free to tell me whenever you feel like starting with LPs no matter if it might take many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx