Like a boss!

Wings Over Lowell and its call the Afterburner like a boss. The place has 5 Levels of hotness ranging from Wimpy, Cruisin’ Altitude, Red Alert, Jet Fuel, and The notorious Afterburner. Some say all the flavors is name after the theme of an Aircraft. Some say its just so amazing. And most.... most say its call the Afterburner not because its so damn hot, its what happens after you eat it. Notify any one in your household after you eat it because you'll be in the toilet screaming.

to me its candy eh. hahaha

;D Hell yes like a boss. True story. One day i ate something very hot and took a nap an hour or so later. Woke up because i felt a burning sensation on my cheek. I was amazed why it was burning. I drooled and woke myself up. True Story

That's intense!

I once got fresh jalapeno up my nose if that compares?

It hurt like a boss.

I can not imagine D: haha
Sounds like a Boss to me!
I work part time in a grocery store and we had a dare between our co-workers to eat hot chili like Thai Pepper, Serrano pepper, and w.e. And one guy's face was all red for 4 hours xD im sorry was too funny like a boss

Wow I cant really stand too spicy of foods ~
I can eat mild spicy foods though like a boss

Man sounds like you have fun.

I go camping with some friends and we all take our hot sauces to add to our food and we each bring a jar of jalapeno or habanero peppers just to snack on.

I cook with very spicy things, (Forgetting to wash hands after working with habanero and garlic and rubbing my eye..........)

Spice is good like a boss!

I was in pain like a boss.

Have you had your friends go to a restaurant and whoever ever cried first while eating their food, paid the bill?

No
But sounds fun like a boss.
Thing is i dont much friends that like it that hot like i do. But when i do, we're full before we bother its hot and wipe off our boogers haha

It's okay Kitteh.

@Viet: Hmm...You know it's not when your nose is running away, that you know the food is real spicy.

You know that your food is really spicy when you start sweating from the top of your head like a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread