Like a boss!

Wish i can have a clean room... after i clean a room like a boss. It just gets mess again in a week D:

you should post pics of it... like a boss~

or maybe we should start a spam section battlestation thread... like a boss~

I'm still curious like a boss...

you've seen mine... so why cant I see yours :P... like a boss?

Theres books random stuff a closet of random clothing a bed shoved full of stuffed animals other random stuff that was left here and more messiness like a boss

Was that 4 xboxes like a boss?

there are actually 5 xboxes if you look hard enough like a boss...

3 stacked like a boss~
1 to the left of the ps3 standing upright like a boss~
1 underneath netbook on cardboard desk.... like a boss~

People get RRODs or the disk drive stops reading the disk and decide their xbox is worthless... so I pick em up for free... then I take them home... apply love passion and time to them... and by the time I am done they are as good as new... like a boss...

I dont use towel trick... I do things more professionally like a boss...

so you could say I am like a boss at doing xbox 360 factory refurbishments :P

Subnet, i actually did what you did for awhile haha. ended up cosmetically modding one of my xbox. Also opened them, got rid of x clamps/new thermal/ new fans and such for people with the stupid RROD. Oh and like a boss

Subnet, i actually did what you did for awhile haha. ended up cosmetically modding one of my xbox. Also opened them, got rid of x clamps/new thermal/ new fans and such for people with the stupid RROD. Oh and like a boss

you know quite a bit then... all of my xboxes are modded... two of them are jtaged and one is banned like a boss... but it doesn't know that its banned yet like a boss :3

the origional xbox is also jtaged too like a boss and the wii is softmodded like a boss...

I have a mod chip for the ps2 but have yet enough time to put it in like a boss... and ive decided to leave PS3 stock like a boss because sony is the most boss company ever and I will buy their games... unlike a certain unboss rich company that ruined the halo series... *cough M$ *cough

haha thats cool
here's mine. Like i said. just cosmetic.
n1258432331_347770_7374486.jpg

n1258432331_425821_7043272.jpg

Reactions: subnet_zero
its not all that hard like a boss... all you need is a trusty screw driver, time and common sense like a boss...

haha thats cool
here's mine. Like i said. just cosmetic.
n1258432331_347770_7374486.jpg

n1258432331_425821_7043272.jpg

I am curious now... what does your battlestation look like?

Last edited:
just take pictures of your battlestation like a boss even if its storage... it can still be boss :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー