Like a boss!

Saying see you next time to [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] like a boss~

Still playing Soshite Ashita no Sekai yori like a boss~

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Hugs Second_Flight like a boss~ *hug*

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] eh..?? ehh............. umm.. okay.. hug backk.... tadaimaaa renaaa....

ahaaha... so how do you feel here.??? warm comunity here..?? u spam much too ya.?? ahaha

ahaaha... so how do you feel here.??? warm comunity here..?? u spam much too ya.?? ahaha

Hmm... I feel very welcomed and I like how everyone is playful, but can be serious at times. It is a warm community. Very helpful and informative. I only downloaded at first, but Sam brought me into his spamming world. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have meant you or other people who share similar interests. So I thank Sam for that as well as the AS community for welcoming me... like a boss.

AHHAHAhahaaaa.... sam spam worlds... ahahahaha... yaaa he the kings here.. xixixii... well my era has passed (*cough) ya its very warm forum here.. and i had meet a lot of awesome ppl here...

You sounded like Nemuru for a second... about the supposed gap or old era. However, if I haven't met you yet, you're all new to me... like a boss.

Is going to log out, watch Shakugan no Shana, then sleep... like a BOSS! :samuraihero:

Good night!... for now. :) :sleepmoon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently