Like a boss!

Wondering if i should toss my roommate's fly infested coffee and juice like a boss

Wondering when Jun release Angel Beats visual novel.. like a boss :reallyconfused:

Just only for this day sam.. i want to write some last posts.. :p

Yep my internet connection no longer suspended.. wtf like a boss..

Thats sucks like a boss D: If you waited a couple weeks couldve gotten overdrive :/

It's because my nephew brought my laptop.. :shockmenft:

hmm.. but, there is no view about how shiina and others disappear.. and like what they past..

Said why like a boss..

The bought your laptop? or brought :/
I dont think they had enough time to say everything... =.= Im hoping the LN and the manga talk about it
My big complain it that they didnt build up otonashi and tenshi's relationship much like a boss

Brought.. i lend him..

Hmm.. wait for the official vn.. you'll get everyone ending.. Jun has approve for the vn after all.. can't wait for the vn like a boss

Translation Aggrelator.. it can translate jap words into eng.. like a baws.. but some games is not compatible with it..

Lazy like a baws.. but i prefer when someon had translated.. but it's just a few..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.