Like a boss!

Okay!

I have trouble starting but here goes >.<

The wind leaves behind a cold breeze as the bodies of countless people were left from the aftermath of a bloody war. What was the death count? Maybe close to a whole nation of people. Whatever happened to the kings? No one ever heard from the kings from either side of the war ever again. Not many people lived to tell the tale. Me? Well I'm just a spirit right now. A tea loving spirit. I'm not from this realm but rather I look at it from above with another person beside me who also drinks tea. Soon after the volcano from nearby went into a craze. Rather than erupting and spewing molten lava and burning rocks, it let out nothing but smoke and ash which slowly covered the area around it.

Many years have passed since the volcano long erupted but the smoke still remains. Because of the thickness of the smoke, the land around the volcano never received any sunlight since then. People started slowly dying one by one and the effects of the smoke made it incapable for people to reproduce. Crops started to die out which was then followed by livestock. The only way for the people to survive was to receive resources from another land that wasn't affected by the volcano, or to move out. Was this a punishment from the gods for having started the war?

The people continuously prayed day after day hoping that at least one child had been born each year until one day a miracle had been brought out and a family was able to produce an offspring. This started the beginning of a remarkable journey for the shounen. This boy's name...was Mokuto.

Mokuto had been sickly upon birth and the lack of resources didnt help. The other villagers around had celebrated his birth, but they could provide little for the boy's family. There was no children around, but his family heard rumors of another family in the city a day away who had given birth to a girl.

Hmm i think ill sleep now like a boss xD /me goes and posts a couple more~

A few years later, Mokuto went to visit the girl's family with his family. The girl was about 3 years younger than Mokuto. Though she was also born sickly, the effects were far weaker than Mokuto's. When they first met, they didn't exchange much words. Evening soon approached and the girl looked out of the window into the sky. Mokuto soon followed and looked out into the sky.

The girl asked, "Why is the sky so dark?" Mokuto looked at the girl, then looked back up at the sky. "Before we were born the skies used to be bright as blue and there were white things in the skies called clouds. One day there was a war between two nations. Many people died. And then..." replied Mokuto.

The girl then tugged at Mokuto's top, eager to know more. "And then?" she asked. Mokuto looked at the girl in a surprised manner with his mouth slightly open and then smiled before pointing to the mountain in the distance. His response was, "You see that pointy hill over there?" The girl's eyes followed the direction of Mokuto's point and she said 'Umu.' (<--- Note: I like this word now =]) "That thing is a volcano. My mother and father said to me it was the reason why we no longer have a blue sky. The volcano let out the black thing in the sky. It is why our life is shorter than people who live outside of where we are-" Before Mokuto could finish what he said, the girl interrupted his speech in a hurried manner and asked "There's a place like that outside of where we live?" Mokuto's upper body shrugged up at the sheer eagerness of the girl and thought to himself "This girl," before responding "... Yes. There is such a place outside."

The girl was left agape (not sure if I'm using the term correctly). "Uwaah" the sound she made in excitement before peering into the window once again. "I'd like to go to such a place one day..." with a slight disappointment in her tone. Unsure of how to respond Mokuto looked at her and said in a soft tone, "When we're older..."
"Huh?" questioned the girl. "When we're older...I take you to see the outside world. I'll keep waiting until then, so please, cheer up" he continued. Mixed between the feelings tearing up and smiling from happiness, she smiled at Mokuto with mini tear bubbles at the end of her eyes and with utmost sincerity said "Thank you~" before wiping the tear bubbles from her eyes. Mokuto blushed. He then looked away and put out hand behind his head saying, "Its- Its nothing..."

The family then ate dinner together and had their talks before Mokuto's family proceeded to leave. On the way out the girl asked "What's your name?" He turned around and said "You can call me Mokuto. And yours?"
With a cheerful tone, she replied "Kasumi!" Mokuto, eager to set off on a journey responded "Kasumi... I'll remember that. How old are you?"
"I'm going to be 5 this year!" she said. "Is that so? Well then, I'll take you to see the world in 11 years time. Until then, promise me that you'll stay well! I'll meet you at the entrance of the village!" said Mokuto. Mokuto left with a smile on his face with his family.
"Umu! It's a promise!" said Kasumi as she watched Mokuto leave.

11 years have passed since their last encounter. Mokuto geared up and ready for his adventure left his home and went to the entrance. There he saw a girl with a slim figure wearing a blue dress, sandals and a straw hat and couldn't tell who she was and asked "Dare~?"
She said to him, "It's been a long time hasn't it. Though it's been 11 long years, I can tell it's you, Mokuto~"
Mokuto's eyes widened and in a tone that increased over time said "No way..It can't be? You- you- you- you- you're Kasumi!?"
She smiled at him and said, "Why of course it's me silly~ Now let's get going." lifted her hat and walked out of the entrance of the village. She then tilted her hat downwards with her hand in front muttering to herself "*giggle* Looks like he kept his promise~."
Mokuto was confused but happy at the same time and said "Maa-na~" and followed Kasumi from behind. And that was the start of their grand journey into the world unknown to them.

There goes the next part of the story like a boss~

They started to travel towards the land beyond the fields of ash. Every village that they passed through had friendly villagers who stared at the youngsters in wonder. They received supplies and wishes that they would thrive in the lands beyond. They met travelers also trying to reach the outer lands and would join them for a while before they parted ways again. Both of them proved to be decent hunters and knew what plants could be used, though Kasumi's "experiments" had gotten Mokuto into trouble multiple times.

And to pass the story along like a boss~

165476787_34.jpg

-no words needed-

Hmm smokers unity has appeared like a paws :goodtea:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html