Little Christmas party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

him_dox

Hatsune Miku Otaku
Elite Member
Sep 6, 2011
I just got back from my chrissy holidays and its almost... CHRISTMAS!!!
3 days from this post most of us will be stuffing our tummies and enjoying the company of the ones we love!
So, getting into the spirit let us begin a celebration of sorts. For the next week or so (or whenever really its not like the thread will go down) we shall revel in our comradery by sharing what we got, what we want and what were giving for christmas! This is a time of merry-ness for all and even if your not into christmas due to personal reasons or whatever... join in the fun anyway.
I have a few steam-based coupons (like discounts), virtual copies of Recettear (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recettear:_An_Item_Shop's_Tale) and other steam related goodies to hand out to those enjoying themselves and showing good spirit!
This thread is also about encouraging others to share in the generosity (as i can only give out so much). So maybe we could organise a secret santa system or something? Just an idea though, share your thoughts! :)
So get to it! post post post :D

P.S Steam is a virtual game market and managing program.
http://store.steampowered.com/
An account is required to receive these goodies but its free to start one up.
The reason i chose steam is because, besides the epic sales going on atm, its an easy to use platform for sharing gifts.

I don't like steam. Sorry, but anyway....

I went and bought myself 5 vol. of manga (Ranma 1/2 and the Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap), can't wait to give them to myself on Sunday!

aww that sounds so lonely >.>
Haha and dw u dont need steam if u dont want to its not like im promoting it, i just feel its the easiest way to give gifts over the interwebs.

COUNT ME IN
to the next poster: I will buy you any game you want on steam... (not a game pack) so make it count :D

Reactions: Tenshi
yea vol, since you were the first poster after me, add me on steam and choose anything you want... but only one thing! and I'le get it for you as a xmas gift :D

aww that sounds so lonely >.>
Haha and dw u dont need steam if u dont want to its not like im promoting it, i just feel its the easiest way to give gifts over the interwebs.

Wasn't sayin' anything against you Him_dox, I was just saying how I feel about steam.

why are you so down on steam? its a great service... millions of users use it on a daily basis :D

Each to his own zero. And thank you for opting for being a Santa ^^
I have a few copies of recetear still here i duno how ill dish em out, guess ill just wait for more posts ^^

Reactions: subnet_zero
no problem.... for starting such a great thread, ile be your Santa too! add me up on steam and ile get you the gundemonium collection since its so awesome and your weeaboo like me :D

and [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION] hurry up and add me so you can claim your gift :D
my steam account is below my sig

Okay, had to make a new account since I deleted / quit my old one.

So what's your Steam account [MENTION=6567]subnet_zero[/MENTION]?

EDIT: Saw your edit, lol.

It is a good service, I'll give them that.

My reason for not liking the company is for requiring an internet connection to play a game bought from them.

Also, when their servers go down, the game that was bought from them can't be used. (I think they revised this with a local cache offline activation).

I still have no interest in using their service for awhile...

meh... they have improved since they first started, but there is still much to fix... I will agree with you on that...

the next person who adds me on steam will also receive a copy of the gundemonium collection!

It is a good service, I'll give them that.

My reason for not liking the company is for requiring an internet connection to play a game bought from them.

Also, when their servers go down, the game that was bought from them can't be used. (I think they revised this with a local cache offline activation).

I still have no interest in using their service for awhile...

I agree entirely that its an anoying feature. The offline mode still requires u to log in atleast once which is irritating. But its all in the name of anti-piracy and you can't say its inefective.

*sigh* if only [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] were here to add me on steam and join us for revolution...

Last edited:
Just wanted to make my thanks permanent, so posting my thanks once again. \:D/

Really, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

I find it rather sad that you are asking me for a valve game yet you have never played half life....

you have the valve complete pack now... so make good use of it... ;D

Hey, I already said the only game I've played was Portal, and that was only because it was free at the time. :<

Oh! The humanity!!! :D

I'm so glad you gave her the game(s).

That's what I call a good Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/