Little Christmas party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True dat. (☞゚∀゚)☞

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Well, at least it still fits.

[MENTION=6567]subnet_zero[/MENTION] That was such a nice thing of you to do. : )

I actually didn't have the money to buy a single present this year. Which I feel guilty for, but I can't really help it. Since I don't have a job, I seldom have much money, if anything at all. I do have a little now, which I got for Christmas, but I'm gonna use them to treat my best friend to dinner today, and hopefully to visit my boyfriend before the break is over.

I feel really bad, each year. I feel like everyone is giving me things, yet I don't have the ability to give anything back. Except my gratitude and happiness, of course, but... that doesn't count, lol. *sighs* I'm such a bad person, haha. ^^"

i just play dota2 in steam.. T___T [MENTION=6567]subnet_zero[/MENTION] ; what kind of present i get..?? :fulfilled:

[MENTION=6567]subnet_zero[/MENTION] That was such a nice thing of you to do. : )

I actually didn't have the money to buy a single present this year. Which I feel guilty for, but I can't really help it. Since I don't have a job, I seldom have much money, if anything at all. I do have a little now, which I got for Christmas, but I'm gonna use them to treat my best friend to dinner today, and hopefully to visit my boyfriend before the break is over.

I feel really bad, each year. I feel like everyone is giving me things, yet I don't have the ability to give anything back. Except my gratitude and happiness, of course, but... that doesn't count, lol. *sighs* I'm such a bad person, haha. ^^"
I think its quite admirable that your using your only money to treat your best friend :)
Not having the cash happens to the best of us, dont feel bad im sure the people close to you understand.
Still have one copy of recettear, any takers?
EDIT: sticky thread? whats that?
Yay anyway!

Lol sticky is shoving the thread at the top where its more noticable for the most part

Last edited:
Ugh, im so drunk my nephew and neice got paintball guns so we went crazy with them. Im covered in some fucked up colours... and bruises

I wish I could have joined you for that one. Paint ball should be an Olympic sport!

world peace and a ton of fun to go with it.
Sounds like a plan Activate serious face!

so sick of hearing CoD, NO MORE GENERIC MILITARY SHOOTERS PLEASE WORLD. KTHNXBAI

Why not? you can program a computer with a robotic arm and guidance software to use a paintball gun. Just put the darn thing on wheels and go have some fun.

Trust me, no video game is as fun as real paintball.
No computer can simulate the feelings u get when you're shot.
Real paintball is EPIC, to be honest though it was difficult to seperate the real thing from a video game at times, especially when i kept hearing "Double kill" "Killing spree" "Overkill" last time i went paintballing. XD
Oh yeah considering its actually christmas now, lets get this thread on track... What did you get for chrissy, what did/do you want for chrissy and what did you give?

I know that computer can't compare to the real paint ball feel, (especially in a tournament).

Now: Officially Christmas for my family isn't for a couple more hours. But I did go and buy myself some manga. (It's a loner kind of thing), but anyway, I got my brother a Chopstick set and my Mom assorted candy bars and the like. My Dad got a pair of really nice golf gloves.

[MENTION=5390]him_dox[/MENTION] Hm, I guess, but I still feel awfully bad, though. I would really like to buy presents for my friends and family, before Christmas, but I haven't been able to do so since I lost my job and my scholarship got cut, so... I suppose it's understandable, but... gah, haha. ^^"

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] I don't want it, so... I guess you should get steam now, haha. ; )

I have a steam account, by the way. If anyone wants to add me, I'm called tryllevegg there. : ) I hardly use steam, though, lol. And I have two games; Terraria and Your Doodle Are Bugged Demo. The former is scary as shit, I think. My boyfriend bought it for me, and we tried to beat the boss together with a good buddy of him. I was so scared, lol.

EDIT: I meant luftballong. I forgot I had changed my screename, loool. XD

EDIT2: MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT YOUR DOODLES ARE BUGGED FOR ME. ASdfghj. Whyyy. I love him, lol. ;_____;

Last edited:
No money for gifts D:
Well my plan got f***ed over because the display I wanted didn't go on sale so file send u a game or two...

And since my budget went out the window, I'le prolly hand out more games here... on phone right now so I can't do much... so stay tuned for when I get back on my PC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/