Looking for anime!!

O.k. need..... more....anime..... :beglife:

All were great, except the overly drama ones that just makes you sad all the way through, some I didnt watch just cause of the summary, sounds way to sad. But I liked the rest.. :)

If comedy then you can try out Lucky star(makes you die of laughter) , Ino x Boku SS (romance, comedy nice atmosphere^^) , nichijou, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan,Rizelmine, Hanaukyo Maid Team, Makai Senki Disgaea,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (you need to watch haruhi>.< It's so funny and nice) Azumanga Daioh( I read so many manga chapters its great!*)
and Pani Poni Dash!

My favorite anime-genre it specially from VN and LN coming: They can are cute, funny (Majiko., etc.) , but better are with mystery epic, shocked attitude anime story (Fate/stay... series, Kara no kyoukai, etc.)

My favorite anime-genre it specially from VN and LN coming: They can are cute, funny (Majiko., etc.) , but better are with mystery epic, shocked attitude anime story (Fate/stay... series, Kara no kyoukai, etc.)

What do you mean VN and LN? Even though I watch a lot, I'm still learning most of the terms. The only Fate/Stay I'm seen is Fate/Stay Night. I'm not sure if I've seen Kara no kyoukai, i think I have.

and I haven't seen kara no kyoukai. I'll watch that when i'm done with the series i'm watching now.

[MENTION=13146]shrekfx[/MENTION], VN= Visual Novel (Clannad..., Fate/stay night, Chaos;Head etc.), LN= Light Novel (Fate/Zero, Kara no kyoukai, Oda Nobuna no yabou etc.) Still have a question?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] So you are saying these anime are either from a visual novel or light novel? Or is that just the type of story they are?...

Animes from VN-game (Had you already with a VN-game played? It just a qusetion...)
Animes from LN-book...[MENTION=13146]shrekfx[/MENTION] still more question...?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] O.k. I think I understand now.. Are there Animes that start of as animes before manga or novles?

Mhhh... let me think... Gurren Lagann and Rinne no Lagrange etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!