[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm...well well Anti, Saber have always been by True ONE AND ONLY, Himari is for erm...different purpose ;P My Love will always be devoted to Saber... Saber > Anything ;P

Oyasumi Terumi~

Then what purpose Himari is for? o.o

Last edited:
Hm...I love the combat system they introduced into the FF XII, was a bit sad that FF XIII reverse back to the old one :/

I didn't really like the battle system in FFXII but I did endure it to play it through xD

I prefer real time combat where you can move around and all just like Tales of the Abyss.

Yay!! back from the hell of tests.... terrible stuff!

So whats up LPW 10?

Sup Iankay, welcome back ;P

Hm...really? I think it is the best system in all FF in my opinion ;/

Maybe, but since I was used to all the old system I guess I was just used that way xD

Best FF = FFover9000

This is a prediction!

@Anti love the sig:beautifu2:

@King Wherever did you get that avatar from... Saber is just so Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:6f428754: I just might fall for her Ooops.

I got the ava off a scan, I just thought it is nice since she was holding Saber Lion keyring ;P

@Kou you really post some strange stuff and what is more scary is the fact that it makes sense!!!!

king's ava came from this scan xD

saber.jpg

Last edited:
Best FF (IMO) is IX. So much fun...

The battle system in XII was strange but once I finally got used to it it became pretty fun. It took forever for me to get used to it, though. The battle system in XIII was a lot of fun, too. I really enjoyed playing that one.

Well, I got a much bigger version of this scan, mine is 6405x4093 resolution xD

@king - Lol its not like I was going to post something that big here, am I? xD

My new sig ain't bad but.... xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?
kyanglory wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Project Sena
你好,请问能重新上传一下这个游戏吗?
如果能更新到 v24.10.04(1.202)版本就更好了
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149804 RJ01056417 RJ01159342 RJ01159589 RJ01157793 RJ01158890 RJ01130723 in mexa ? thx
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you update Project Sena ?
If not, please reup this one, thanks