[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nice Anti, I was used to be the secondary school captain for our basketball team, we crushed the enemy with 66-22 ;P

Lol Blue, Server is down for half a day already, and my queuing position is over 9000 AGAIN....WTF RIOT...

@king - im playing all kind of sports xD basketball was one of them.

*watching Gintama ep203*

@King - LoL.. I can't even login though... It keeps saying my username/password aren't right... o.O

Well server or /w.e I just didn;t have the build for basketball! couldn't even dribble a few times, in short i was lethargic~

@King- It was not the US one though. xD
My (EU) front page is blank but "online", but it keeps saying it's wrong... Maybe i got hacked or the server is trolling me... '~'

@iankay - I wouldn't mind watching a soccer game during the world cup but playing tha sport is meh... for me xD
I prefer a sport that have a bit more action into it.

Server did play up today quite badly, I had that 6 hours ago...don't know what happened, but expect another IP boost for EU server ;P

@Coco - Im waiting for the hockey playoff in the NHL to start for my home team which will begin thursday xd

@Anti ~ I stopped playing seriously a long time a go... but i always like to exercise my body every once in a while. :P

@Coco ~ Europe is all about the champions league (soccer) ManUtd Vs Chelsea 2nd leg *England to be precise!*

Yay, finally got on =D

Then got DC straight away, coming back with over 9000 queuing place AGAIN...

Last edited:
So as i leave for The GAME! i will leave you with something interesting that i found on my hallows around the net.....
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED!

regionmapon7.png

LOL

OMG England is Shoujou region!!! YES!!! actually, Saber is from England, all I need to know is that!!! Yay ;P

It goes fast during a certain moment of the day which im not there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん