[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satomura Momiji : Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier:

Full screen pic:
Konachan.com%20-%2090595%20fortissimo__akkord%3Absusvier%20game_cg%20long_hair%20ooba_kagerou%20red_hair%20satomura_momiji%20sunset.jpg

@ Terumi - himitsu nyahaha.

@ Check - Momoji from fortissimo.

Typo lol and why you want my other username?

identification purposes! :P

just for fun, seeing what comments you make at the bloggers :P

Well, i use different username to avoid stalking soooooo.... anyway i don't comment much on blogs. Direct chat is the way to go.

today is cloudy, rainy, and very dark.

I love this kind of weather, reallly realllllly love

Whew after about 24 hrs of not accessing AS..

i get here finally and there is no one Here??????

sh'd not have fixed this bug today coz well i guess nothing much happened.

people is watching anime now I guess.

What happened iankay? Your ISP?

Assignments is taking longer than i planned orz.

Yeah and no~ well it is that i had DNS issues so i could not reach AS but that was fixed earlier today.. but as long as it was a PHP powered site..(most forums and BBs) well it could not open. giving me a (CONNECTION RELOADED/ SITE RELOADED WHILE CONNECTING ERROR).

it went on for the whole day and well since am working on a php project i thought the problem was entirely this side!!

so after doing most of my programming for the day i turned off Xamp Server and BAM am in.. i've been workiing on the project while on AS so i never thought there would be such a conflict.

though thanx to coolio. while i was on the irc channel i was able to realize that the problem was on my side!!

LONG POST!! but yeah i was IRKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently