[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-replying a bit late and skipping three pages-

@Check, eroge may be serious business but they are not that system-intensive... are you playing like ten games at the same time? :D

Im currently grabbing a copy of Mac OS X 10.6.3 to play around with. Never owned a Mac (and I am by no means a fan) but I figure to be competitive in the future its good to broaden my horizons and at least get used to the basic operations of that system. Ill be trying it out with VirtualBox.

So right now the OSes Im running are:
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (main PC)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (Laptop, 100 GB partition)
Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit (Laptop, 20 GB parittion, need to update to 11.04 when I get some time.)
Windows XP (Laptop Win7 partition, VirtualBox, 5 GB disk allocation, need to reinstall into bigger disk...)
and I plan on installing VirtualBox on my main PC and putting OS X on there.

Fun fun. :D

installing VirtualBox on my main PC and putting OS X

There's plenty of pre-configured VMWare OSX image that works perfectly out there, which you can grab, load it to VMWare and run it right away in minutes.

wow!!! i passed out right next to my laptop, just came to!!! Night guys!!!

Night Night Anti ;D

Time for me to meet Saber too, Night Night guys ;D

Last edited:
Good Night King. Hope your anger goes away~~.

I'm going now too. Bye guys~~

Last edited:
Bye you guys.

マーダーハウス ~グロリョナの館~ is awesome! I haven't played a good gore & rape game with a loli like this before. First Cinnamon role playing and now this (Yes, I know there are more games/CG stuff but I haven't played them yet). I tip my hat to you, アンコクマリモカン(If that's his name).

Haha, there's a gore filter for squeamish people you know. And the art is really good.

cocona's taste cannot be understood.

check loves pure cute rabu rabu

Well, it all depends on how you grow up. I'm more open minded then most wimps people. ^^

So, how are you today Terumi~?

lol wimps... (me? XP)

i am heading back to school in 30 mins. timetable is messed up

anycase, no work today kou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)