[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time for Watchdogs!!!!! Since the game takes place in Chicago maybe I can find the Panera Bread I used to work at in the game lol

Reactions: oilaolenm
not only that, i live in albuquerque. did you know that's a real car wash? it's an octopus car wash

No, I'm the one who knocks!

yeah, not afraid of him. i know like 5 people that would kill the hell outta him. he could probably become a meth kingpin in california, or something, but not NM. he would die. i would just freak out cause i could go home in the game!!

not only that, i live in albuquerque. did you know that's a real car wash? it's an octopus car wash

LOL, that's crazy. my older brother used to live in Clovis. Well, a Air Force base right next to Clovis

My friend that used to live there said he couldn't watch breaking bad because it was just too full of albuquerque...

They are making a Spinoff of Breaking Bad, "Better Call Saul" I think it's called.

/me nibbles on nee-chan.
UxeTGA3.gif

/me sneaks in a post before going to work
:ninja:

Also [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; nice set ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.