[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found more good taste that I noticed from you Calc.... Such redness, and such nostalgic summers of Showa 58.

You mean sure actually: "G'morning" (Because of your local time^^) - Anyway, have a nice napping Pichu^^!

Notice: Welcome Samy and TKos^^!

Notice2: Bye and g'night Dream^^!

Genki is tackled by the Dutchness ..AGAIN :wasclose: x} Saw a nice picture from you earlier today....~

@Calc
Oh I should maybe not have called it more "good taste" for I make it sounds almost a bit presumptuous Calc, but rather more special stuff, that I like. Special nostalgic stuff. Why do others call you cram btw, ? someone enlighten me... preferably before I go play some more reaper of souls.

hrdt.gif

My username here was cram before...

Well I hope 1.5 is enough...that's already 18 a month...:deadsad:...

We can split, don't worry. Maybe you should consider to take a lower one and upgrade if needed, also they got now some sales as far as I saw it there

Whoop-dee-doo, finished with Book 1. Now to pick between Book 2 or Book 1 of 我が妹は吸血鬼である. But that's a question for... roughly 5 hours later.

It's time to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

996501 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
please new harimau mmd
https://fantia.jp/posts/3023712
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload