[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; Hmm, it seems you might be an other one of those persons that choose to just ignore other people then.

Somehow it just feels right, having Frank be the first one to welcome me home. :runhappy:

Okaeri, I aim to at least be among the first 100 :j Did you get to finally burn some houses to the ground outside of your own living habitat, throwing any suspicions on local pyro's instead.

Hmm, it seems you might be an other one of those persons that choose to just ignore other people then.

Hmm... Well this is true - She does always us ignore, dunno why...>_>

And yeah, welcome Geki^^!

Every one LURK behind Crammy,Calcy xD

Lurkers and Pyros.... What a potent combo, I guess every Pyro is intrinsically also a Lurker, that means EVERY LURKER is a suspect !

@thanks Nana, you up for some dark anime's in the sweet warm nightly summer air at night ?

Okaeri, I aim to at least be among the first 100 :j Did you get to finally burn some houses to the ground outside of your own living habitat, throwing any suspicions on local pyro's instead.

I burned my shoulders, but just a little hehehe.
I wanted to burn Sam's house but he was too far away! :runaway:

Ouch, well I guess that can also bring an other aspect of being a pyro.

Awh, maybe next time take Frank with you, then you can work toward a common goal.

@thanks Nana, you up for some dark anime's in the sweet warm nightly summer air ?

Well, I'll for the next 2 1/2 months with work very busy, where not sure, if when I ever time have will what to watch - includet my activity here...>_>

But otherwise I'm for dark animes - but this'll in Fall-season be, because of the remake of Fate/Stay Night...

Oh my, remakes, they always seem to upset me in some way. I still haven't seen the remakes of Evangelion. I hope you enjoy yourself for those 2 1/2 months then still. Lucky is the man who can find pleasure in his work.

Myself am in increasingly desperate need for an anime injection. It's been so long I don't even dare to think about it. I want something dark for dark nights, as well as something sweet for the starry skies.

I've been watching Kara no Kyoukai when I have the time (not while on vacation) and it has been pretty fun. I've also been watching Mushishi, which... isn't necessarily supposed to be a dark anime, but I'm finding it pretty dark myself.

I've had kara no Kyoukai in my plans for a loong while now....... Thats something I think is needed watching for me.

Oh and, Now I want to resend you that certain steam request again Pyre.

Oh my, remakes, they always seem to upset me in some way. I still haven't seen the remakes of Evangelion. I hope you enjoy yourself for those 2 1/2 months then still. Lucky is the man who can find pleasure in his work.

Myself am in increasingly desperate need for an anime injection. It's been so long I don't even dare to think about it. I need something dark for dark nights, as well as something sweet for the starry skies.

But at F/SN am I 10000000% sure that it epic be will - Until now was I never of ufotable disappointed. I can on they count...

...And thanks Genki for this wishes, I'll try out...^^!

Well, did you maybe tried Black Bullet to see, Genki?

@Nana, :stilleathead: i better hurry up ! And start watching the original before that then, along with all else on my list >< ..:almostcry:
I'm almost disgraceful for the very special things I have not yet watched.

Do your best, and so will I. Then we might find some time later for our enjoyment when we can be happy to be done with everything else first.

/me just added Black Bullet to his list as well.

[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; I read your sig's Immortality as Immorality :redface: That sounds even better, I think you should change it, Edit: or maybe you just picked the wrong word lol.

/me tacks a bomb on pyre so he would set fire to his own house since i cant reach it myself =/

Hellos shi~

I've had kara no Kyoukai in my plans for a loong while now....... Thats something I think is needed watching for me.

Oh and, Now I want to resend you that certain steam request again Pyre.

Ah okay I'll boot it up~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149892 RJ01145468 RJ01148838 RJ01142722 RJ01149454 RJ01153397 RJ01158544 in mexa ? thx
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello can you plz upload this thornsin 0.6.5
Tensa Zangetsu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please upload?
RJ182212 ヒイナとセクハラ間違い探し
RJ064919 闘技と魔王とダンジョンと。
Thank you very much all along
996501 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
please new harimau mmd
https://fantia.jp/posts/3023712
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx