[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION];

The onion :nani: is actually Chinese rather than Japanese: 喔呵呵呵~ which roughly transliterated goes woh ah ah ah... Mwahahaha in Chinese I guess (or that ever-so-annoying ojousama laugh)? Hence that onion pairing that samy posted.

While the characters do seem alike, 喔 is not 店 (mise; store) and 呵 is not 何 (nani; what).

Still don't know why that onion is :nani: though, seeing that it has no relation whatsoever to 何

Just thought you'd like to know

Reactions: Leggy
[MENTION=35259]The onion :nani: is actually Chinese rather than Japanese: 喔呵呵呵~ which roughly transliterated goes woh ah ah ah... Mwahahaha in Chinese I guess (or that ever-so-annoying ojousama laugh)? Hence that onion pairing that samy posted.

While the characters do seem alike, 喔 is not 店 (mise; store) and 呵 is not 何 (nani; what).

Still don't know why that onion is :nani: though, seeing that it has no relation whatsoever to 何

Just thought you'd like to know
1st: Welcome and g'evening at you^^!

2nd: Well, I've already mentioned: That the characters not 100% read could (Most because of the animation...), where I then just guess could.

3rd: And for Store exists a another Kanji: 屋 in kun-yomi: ya said...

1st: Welcome and g'evening at you^^!

2nd: Well, I've already mentioned: That the characters not 100% read could (Most because of the animation...), where I then just guess could.

3rd: And for Store exists a another Kanji: 屋 in kun-yomi: ya said...

Good evening to you to!

I am aware of 屋 in Japanese, although I don't think it exists as a single word...

Anyway, the subtle differences between different characters bug me a lot and it's difficult to infer the pronunciation of a Chinese character just from itself... unlike in English where it is phonetically based and Japanese, where I try to guess the reading of kanji from their Chinese pronunciation (very ironically, I know)

Chinese :sigh:

:hi: nanashi
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; Don't hate me but we got only 2 lives left. These lags killed me today 3 times in a row, I spawned somewhere where was no block under me :runaway:

:hi: nanashi

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; Don't hate me but we got only 2 lives left. These lags killed me today 3 times in a row, I spawned somewhere where was no block under me :runaway:
I think we're on individual lives...I can pop on and put it on shared. Just stop dying! :lecture:

Anyway, the subtle differences between different characters bug me a lot and it's difficult to infer the pronunciation of a Chinese character just from itself... unlike in English where it is phonetically based and Japanese, where I try to guess the reading of kanji from their Chinese pronunciation (very ironically, I know)

Chinese :sigh:
Well, a lot Chinese characters, what Japan once at 3rd~4th century A.C. from China taken over - Are about the centuries heavily modified: Look; meaning; relation... What no wonder is then, that between both languages differences gives.

And I know your problem with the Chinese language, where yourself a Chinese are, and not able are this language to speak, not?

Well, a lot Chinese characters, what Japan once at 3rd~4th century A.C. from China taken over - Are about the centuries heavily modified: Look; meaning; relation... What no wonder is then, that between both languages differences gives.

And I know your problem with the Chinese language, where yourself a Chinese are, and not able are this language to speak, not?

It is to be honest a little embarrassing that I don't have mastery of my mother tongue (which happens not to be my first language) or the dialects that my parents speak. In fact I think the Chinese have a term for people who are clueless about Chinese culture, though I forget what it is.

Reactions: oilaolenm
It is to be honest a little embarrassing that I don't have mastery of my mother tongue (which happens not to be my first language) or the dialects that my parents speak. In fact I think the Chinese have a term for people who are clueless about Chinese culture, though I forget what it is.

Well, sooner or later will you sure sometime and somehow, your original language mastering... - I do believe in you^^!

Notice: I'm now for a break away, where then... Bye^^!

Well, sooner or later will you sure sometime and somehow, your original language mastering... - I do believe in you^^!

Notice: I'm now for a break away, where then... Bye^^!

Thank you. I would indeed like to regain proficiency in my root languages

Reactions: espiekerella
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. Would you update these please?
オプスキュリテ・マジー ~ 女神の精霊石 to v24.09.30 (v1.06)
マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 to v24.09.11
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149892 RJ01145468 RJ01148838 RJ01142722 RJ01149454 RJ01153397 RJ01158544 in mexa ? thx
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello can you plz upload this thornsin 0.6.5
Tensa Zangetsu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please upload?
RJ182212 ヒイナとセクハラ間違い探し
RJ064919 闘技と魔王とダンジョンと。
Thank you very much all along