[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
something like that haha, could do with a new comedy anime... also forgot the name of an anime i had started a while back, bout a girl who moves into an apartment and now lives next door to an idol of some sort, ring any bells?

hrdt.gif

something like that haha, could do with a new comedy anime... also forgot the name of an anime i had started a while back, bout a girl who moves into an apartment and now lives next door to an idol of some sort, ring any bells?

Hmm... "A girl moves in an apartment..."? Hmm... Do you mean maybe Nourin...?:goodtea:~>

not the one but sounds like a laugh so ill watch it, eventually haha, believe she move's into the apartment next to a band member if that helps

if not ill just create a thread in another section to get it

not the one but sounds like a laugh so ill watch it, eventually haha, believe she move's into the apartment next to a band member if that helps

if not ill just create a thread in another section to get it

Hmm... Have you not maybe the anime on your HDD or somewhere...?:goodtea:~>

hey dream, frank.

and i dont have the space to save anime nana, have to stream it =( it'll be somewhere among the hundreds of title's i have bookmarked though... probably...

haha, im getting there, though still need to be a lot fitter for when i apply, can probably just make the time for the army which is 3 minute's longer than the marines so still got plenty of work to go in

hey dream, frank.

and i dont have the space to save anime nana, have to stream it =( it'll be somewhere among the hundreds of title's i have bookmarked though... probably...

I see...

Well, let me chronological think - Well: A girl enters her new apartment, what her neighbor a mamber of an band is... Is this so right?:goodtea:~>

i believe it is a band member, but its some sort of fame thing, might just be an idol... but ill go with band member to begin with

i believe it is a band member, but its some sort of fame thing, might just be an idol... but ill go with band member to begin with

Hmm... Well, what me in the mind come are: Soniko; Nourin; Golden Time; etc.... :goodtea:~>

maybe one of the following:

Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live TV 2013
AKB0048 Next Stage TV 2013
Love Live!
AKB0048 TV 2012
iDOLM@STER TV 2011
Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
White Album TV 2009
Lemon Angel Project TV 2006
Kirarin Revolution TV 2006
Love Get Chu TV 2006
Lovely Idol TV 2006

hmm... i dont believe the girl herself had anything to do with being an idol, but i think the closest one is kirarin, i'll give it a watch n see if it's the one im thinking of

maybe one of the following:

Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live TV 2013
AKB0048 Next Stage TV 2013
Love Live!
AKB0048 TV 2012
iDOLM@STER TV 2011
Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
White Album TV 2009
Lemon Angel Project TV 2006
Kirarin Revolution TV 2006
Love Get Chu TV 2006
Lovely Idol TV 2006

But there are no who in a apartment moves...

yeah its not kirarin, i'll create a thread n see if anyone else knows

well thread created hopefully someone will know, man my memory is bad haha

hey shin!

hmm cold, or at least it was up the mountain haha, im bit lower than the highlands, on the east coast.

and mooshroom? you lost me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Alphabolt wrote on Shine's profile.
Do you have a faster download link to download this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230609-家庭菜園-未熟なわたしを棄てないで。-rj01057468.1325551/ (like mega or google drive? And other links are also expire)
La37OH9 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Could you please reup?
らぶでれーしょん!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. Would you update these please? If you can.
オプスキュリテ・マジー ~ 女神の精霊石 to v24.10.01 (ver1.07)
マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 to v24.09.11