[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again all, sry I went away for something. Night Dreamy, Dreamy sounds like delicious vanilla icecream btw..... Very soft and some other things I lack words for.

@Shin, awesome they deserve a good beating. Maybe they will learn to shu7t up :redface: And never bark at me :ninja: Nyaa.

/me drags all the watchdogs to the zoo and throws them into a tiger and lion den :bloodthirsty:

Already? :surprised: I haven't been playing it much, been watching Sopranos on Amazon Prime :sowwy:
Yea I still have a crap ton of side stuff but the story is done. If the gaps in my audio logs is any indication I may have to replay for 100%...:sowwy:...I hate when there are things you can miss...

Yea I still have a crap ton of side stuff but the story is done. If the gaps in my audio logs is any indication I may have to replay for 100%...:sowwy:...I hate when there are things you can miss...

How was the main story? Interesting? I hated getting all the Riddler Trophies in Arkham City :dead:

Nice, since next semester of college starts next Monday I hope I can find the time to play :learning:

Wahh, I feel so sry for you, where is summer break ? I thought it was supposed to start right about now, not end.

Anyways Goodnight LPW's. (NOT THAT I"M SLEEPING OFC !!!)

Wahh, I feel so sry for you, where is summer break ? I thought it was supposed to start right about now, not end.

Anyways Goodnight LPW's. (NOT THAT I"M SLEEPING OFC !!!)

You can choose to take classes during the summer semester

Anyway, off to bed :bye:

KbvsB.gif

/me executes Lurker mode options, are you sure you wish to exit y/n y.......

/me exits lurker mode, while feeling happy, nostalgic and heartbleeding at the same time. /me enters pillow hugging mode while in don't know what to do m0d3.

Would greet Kacta if still here but, such a brief visit. Leaves hugs behind for everyone before leaving, get them while their hot! Why do I feel this way now... Kill all stress !!!!! muahahaha. Thats the solution Kill it, and then kill it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx