[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
JP1 and 2 are epic, but JP3 is crappy. =\

I love the books and the DOS game, but other JP games are crappy. =\

yes, but I grew up in a English speaking country, so never really cared about practicing my Spanish before. Trying to relearn it now though.
jurassic-park-facts-2.png
Hmm... Well, this is logical... - But this should no big deal be, or...? - Because you've sure a lot relatives, where they you sure support would...:goodtea:~>

JP3 is a pathetic movie that borrows the name JP to attract people and has no plot whatsoever but only a sorry excuse to revisit the island and use it as a scary dinosaur showcase. They even utterly killed off the almighty and iconic T-Rex.

You're not the real unown. =\

JP3 is a pathetic movie that borrows the name JP to attract people and has no plot whatsoever but only a sorry excuse to revisit the island and use it as a scary dinosaur showcase. They even utterly killed off the almighty and iconic T-Rex.

Well, how I know: Was the 3rd JP not more from the original author (Michael Crichton - hes is died...:deadsad:) - It was a freely developed piece somewhat, but not the really spirit behind there...>_>

Notice: Later UNown-kun^^

Yeah. I like most of his novels. =\

1z6b7r.jpg

I always almost wet my pants whenever I encounter this guy. =D

Yeah. I like most of his novels. =\

1z6b7r.jpg

I always almost wet my pants whenever I encounter this guy. =D

picture-of-sam-neill-in-jurassic-park-iii-large-picture.jpg

:sigh:Yeah, how true... - Too bad, that he've died...

...But, how do you mean with that... "I always almost wet my pants whenever I encounter this guy. =D" :reallyconfused:

I mean, I used to. I played this game a lot when I was a kid, and this part was so hard I got eaten so often it traumatized me.

I mean, I used to. I played this game a lot when I was a kid, and this part was so hard I got eaten so often it traumatized me.

jurassic_park_15.png
Oh, now is me clear...^^ - Well, everybody had their method the game to handle (myself as well...>_>)...:goodtea:~>

There is a new movie in the Jurassic Park franchise under production. In it, cells from a prehistoric precursor of the modern dog are cloned into killer dinosaur dogs.

Here is a still from the movie, where a dinosaur dog attacks a caveman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~