[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
coin is the living dead. =\

Not known yet. Since good and cheap human resources are scarce, I have to look at the possibility first. =\

coin is the living dead. =\

Not known yet. Since good and cheap human resources are scarce, I have to look at the possibility first. =\

Hmm... Did you maybe some people in your region, what interest had in the project, asked? - But do you want sure an high quality game, not 3rd party developer production, right?:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Maybe, but it requires of effort a lot, Anayo-chan...>_>

This is still only in my head, and totally unrelated to anything that already exists. A VN is also a possibility, but doesn't look plausible at the moment. =\

Most people I know are clueless. And of course I want high quality, but being able to or not is another thing. =\

This is still only in my head, and totally unrelated to anything that already exists. A VN is also a possibility, but doesn't look plausible at the moment. =\

Most people I know are clueless. And of course I want high quality, but being able to or not is another thing. =\
I see...

But at least an concept have you, not...?:goodtea:~>

Yes I have. =\

Wow, I look at coin's staff list. About 90% of them are already dead. =\

But I guess sure, that this still top secret is - the game/concept, not?

...And, well... Neko, Decal and SB are e.g. well unhappily not more active - To be honest: Only Coins and I am the stayed staff...>_>

But I guess sure, that this still top secret is - the game/concept, not?

...And, well... Neko, Decal and SB are e.g. well unhappily not more active - To be honest: Only Coins and I am the stayed staff...>_>

Not really a secret, but there's still no chance of materializing it so there's no point talking about it.
What I really need atm is a sound engineer though.

Once the project head drops all participation it's all over. =\ If coin still stays then there's still hope.

Hmm.. The big silence again...?:goodtea:~>
Not really a secret, but there's still no chance of materializing it so there's no point talking about it.
What I really need atm is a sound engineer though.

Hmm... I see your problem... Well, really sorry that I can't help in your thing, because I'd your really help/supprt, but unhappily can't...>_>

Hmm... But at Checky or Ignis can you maybe ask - Maybe they know some persons, the you help can...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779