[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornings..even though it's evening.

/me burns some ....INCENSE named Frank.

:} Welcome nana, nanika

Oh and you too there Ana, nana's GIRLFRIEND ! cD

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; let's hope US pulls off a miracle today against Belgium =/

ANyways how are you people, seriously, are you bored today, tell me? as long as it's not TOOO long right now.

ED: oh hi Pyre, I always miss the last post when posting something. Is your Pyre bed ready soon ?

Ana playing ignore :{

Anyways then all, who can tell me how to say 'Green Moon' first in Japanese ? (midori no getsu ?)

ah @nana no don't worry, I will not kid you anymore, your a grownup xD

P.s. I can't stay too long :` But when I leave, you have a good night/evening or day still.

midori tsuki is how I would say it.

Also it is 3pm here, so I'm not going to bed anytime soon :P

tsuki eh, no getsuga ? I've probably watch all 366 episodes of bleach at one time ><

I don't know yet when I might go to bed ..I wanted pancakes today, but I'm not getting any. Dunno what I will spend the rest of the day for.

@<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=87" target="_blank">Frankincense</a></u></b>; let's hope US pulls off a miracle today against Belgium =/

From what I've heard belgium is going to take it all.

ah @nana no don't worry, I will not kid you anymore, your a grownup xD

Anyways then all, who can tell me how to say 'Green Moon' first in Japanese ? (midori no getsu ?)

Well, I take per word then...>_>

Edit: And no, on Japanese is it: Midori no tsuki/緑の月.

y7c.gif

Well, I take per word then...>_>

Edit: And no, on Japanese is it: Midori no tsuki/緑の月.

YOu'll ahve my word then, for now. /me disperses free hugs...

But how do you say monday in japanese again ?

Btw @anayomex are you also a shy person irl ? and, whats the number tattoed on Miku's arm ? is she number 1 ?

YOu'll ahve my word then, for now. /me disperses free hugs...

But how do you say monday in japanese again ?

Lol you've this not need, I accept it also without that...

And monday, the day monday? - Well, it's: 月曜日/Getsuyoubi or often on calendars just 月/Getsu.

Lol you've this not need, I accept it also without that...

And monday, the day monday? - Well, it's: 月曜日/Getsuyoubi or often on calendars just 月/Getsu.

GETSU !!!! :o_O: (why do they use tsuki instead of getsu ?)

Welcome...
Ninja-Group.jpg

To the ninjas :J Oh wait, shiiit, sry I misunderstood you made me think you where part of the secret ninjas ><

Stay frosty all~ I'm leaving for today. Byyyes.

GETSU !!!! :o_O: (why do they use tsuki instead of getsu ?)

Because there exists a rule in the grammar: If a Kanji alone stands then (if a original Japanese word exists at the Kanji) uses the Kun-yomi way (Where, if possible is the original Japanese word to say/read), but if the Kanji with 2 or more Kanjis is, then uses the (In 90% of the case) On-yomi way (The from Chinese to Japanese converted word(s)... - Tsuki is the Kun-yomi way; and the Getsu is the On-yomi way.

Reactions: GenKiDan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779