[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ehh it was about the ratings of the movie industry and why the current system is just really really odd =w= Had tons of nsfw scenes to prove their point =w=

Reactions: espiekerella
Hmm... well its was sort of about how the american system seems to view nudity as worse than violence? :/ While most others see it as opposite :/ Also the fact that its all hush hush and secretive =w=

How is nudity worse than violence. :O

Everything bad about nudity has all to do with violence. People raping and all that.

Exactly =w= But the ratings system has it the other way.. Nudity/sex etc will get a higher rating than gore and whatnot =w= The way the teacher explained it was that people would eventually have sex (maybe) but we would hope that people dont become violent =w=

It's a very strange standard.

Years ago during a Super Bowl halftime show, Janet Jackson flashed a boob on stage for 1/3 second. No one really saw it clearly, but they changed the entire system for showing live events on US TV. People really freaked out over it.

But no one thinks twice about blood and violence on TV.

In the UK, violence get's a higher rating than sex in most movies.

I also found this yesterday:

10354741_731477886908315_956614780546447568_n.png

Hello and an damn hot afternoon guys^^!

Well, this hasn't me surprised, because before several years did randomly a similar seen - with an different chara... Well, I've already mentioned: Except USA is Japan the second country what the title wears "The land of the unlimited possibilities"...:evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家