[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

/me wanders by on the way to the bath.
:korokke_hum:

You can also beat and shoot dirty perverted penguins named Ralium.

nope beating/shooting or whatever that's get penguin hurt is prohibited

though beating sheeps named Shinseph are allowed and welcomed and Demanded~

/me injects infa with madness

madness is good, madness is healthy, madness is life^^

...that was a good bath...
jKlxtiw.gif

nope beating/shooting or whatever that's get penguin hurt is prohibited

though beating sheeps named Shinseph are allowed and welcomed and Demanded~
:nyanmusu_cry:
...that so sad! The penguin is so far gone he can't tell the difference between a nekomimi and a sheep...I guess we'll have to put it down and get a newer better less perverted one.

rally, i have a very high tolerance to madness. that little 7 inch needle does nothing to me

Yea...me and nee-chan have constant exposure to sova. We're almost immune to madness now.

so a 7 inch isn't enough for you, I guess you'll need something bigger and longer:korokke_surprise:

it seems the twins have made peace , so now both of you share shiina?? or....

...that was a good bath...

:nyanmusu_cry:
...that so sad! The penguin is so far gone he can't tell the difference between a nekomimi and a sheep...I guess we'll have to put it down and get a newer better less perverted one.

you are in denial
yesterday you were a sheep today you are a nekomimi though not even close that fake ear seems to be falling and tomorrow you'll be a dog
ps: it's legal to beat/torture/slice/burn dogs :lmao:

so a 7 inch isn't enough for you, I guess you'll need something bigger and longer:korokke_surprise:

it seems the twins have made peace , so now both of you share shiina?? or....

you are in denial
yesterday you were a sheep today you are a nekomimi though not even close that fake ear seems to be falling and tomorrow you'll be a dog
ps: it's legal to beat/torture/slice/burn dogs :lmao:
I've never been a sheep, stupid.
yeah we did. nee-san can have jezebel, and i'll have shiina
:objection:
NO! We never agreed to such a thing.

oh that's nice is there going to be a wedding if so may I become your best man??

hmm......jeze is mine:evillaugh:

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; I very clearly said no. Anyone who would so callously give up their waifus wouldn't deserve Jezzy-chan or their waifus. It's despicable that you'd even ask me to do that.
:korokke_angry:
You clearly have no appreciation for your own either, asking to trade them.

『How do you drain something that has filled the whole world?! No matter where you try to drain it, it will still remain in one way or another!:rant:

『And there is no such thing as immunity to madness because its not even a decease.』

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; I very clearly said no. Anyone who would so callously give up their waifus wouldn't deserve Jezzy-chan or their waifus.

well at least you can admit that you don't deserve her :lmao:

well at least you can admit that you don't deserve her :lmao:
I didn't give shiina up so I don't know where you get that. You sir DO NOT deserve any of your waifus!
/me has waifu protective services take Haruka, Asa, Kirara, & Komomo away from nee-chan.
:puniko_stare:
The feds are involved now, don't make me tell okaasan.

/me gives papers to the judge stating that Shin is a con and a homosexual:lmao:

stupidity is in shin only . You sir clearly DO NOT deserve a wife but actually a man:menft:

* The judge throws out ralium's statement as patently false and having no bearing on the matter at hand.

It's very clear the penguin is not smart.

"so a 7 inch isn't enough for you, I guess you'll need something bigger and longer"

This is the first thing I read when I enter the LPW. Why am I not even surprised...

you played your way well fox, off course you'd do anything to have that statement false :gotidea: the judge is a man and the statement did say you are homosexual, so it is clear for everyone now I bet:smug:

I didn't do anything the judge threw it out immediately because of it's absurdity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.