[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me was also before 2 hours ago, what about 10~15 min later ASF again ON was Jez... But slowly is the big maintenance soon there...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome Jez^^!

Reactions: Jezebel
y7c.gif

Hi Shi.

Just had a stupid conference call, I don't understand people sometimes.

/me glomps [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] back!

Reactions: nanashi1
What, did you from China an conference get...?:goodtea:

I wish, it would have been easier to handle. But the conference call was with internal people within my company. We're trying to get funding to launch a project, but we need to build a business case to get the funding. Although, VPs, executives and the CFO agrees we need the project, but creating a business case has been very long and troublesome.

The conference call was about defeating the batman.

It would have been easier to get funding to defeat batman.

Batman.. Never really liked him D:

Never really understood his purpose...

Somehow either Unown-kun (Better said, the whole DC/Marvel...)...:goodtea:
I wish, it would have been easier to handle. But the conference call was with internal people within my company. We're trying to get funding to launch a project, but we need to build a business case to get the funding. Although, VPs, executives and the CFO agrees we need the project, but creating a business case has been very long and troublesome.

I see... But I'll it short answer: Business policy is never united...:goodtea:

I know the feels Jez, been there too ._.
Tires me out just thinking about it..

EDIT: Even Adam West <_<

Reactions: Jezebel
I've seen a child, he's caught in the sad trap of gravity. He falls from the lowest branch of the apple tree, and lands in the grass and weeps for his dignity... Next time he will not aim so high. Yeah, next time, neither will I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者