[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll kill you over this. truly and forever
Nee-chan taught me to stand my ground for what I love. If you'd just share we could all live happy and united against our real foes. But your selfishness now drives you to do the impossible!? Kill your beloved nee-san? We are permanently and forever bound by life and soul! I am saddened you would kill yourself because of your own selfish desires.
:puniko_despair:

Nee-chan taught me to stand my ground for what I love. If you'd just share we could all live happy and united against our real foes. But your selfishness now drives you to do the impossible!? Kill your beloved nee-san? We are permanently and forever bound by life and soul! I am saddened you would kill yourself because of your own selfish desires.
:puniko_despair:

you disappoint me nee-san. you admonish me because i'm willing to die for what i love. i thought i raised you better

Oh... It looks bad at the twins, well then I've their brother call... Hey [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];, please stop they before they still what stupid things make...:bored:

you disappoint me nee-san. you admonish me because i'm willing to die for what i love. i thought i raised you better
There's a difference between willing to die and seeking death! Down this path lies only death for us both. Then what we love is free to be pillaged by our foes and rats.

There's a difference between willing to die and seeking death! Down this path lies only death for us both. Then what we love is free to be pillaged by our foes and rats.

i already have a back up plan in the event of my death, so don't worry about my love being pillaged

Hear you this Unown-kun? They begin with deadly things to speak...:bored:

Edit: Yo Ayano-chan^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?
kyanglory wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Project Sena
你好,请问能重新上传一下这个游戏吗?
如果能更新到 v24.10.04(1.202)版本就更好了
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149804 RJ01056417 RJ01159342 RJ01159589 RJ01157793 RJ01158890 RJ01130723 in mexa ? thx
Max33759 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you update the チェッタ:The Machinery Girl to 0.18.3 ver? Thanks