[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, how much twins do you think gives it in/on ASF Sky...>_>

/me wanders in LPW. Good morning! :puniko_hi:
(why have I been called in a middle of an argument between the twins again? Now what are they arguing about...must read)

shin claims he has a wife and infa loves her so he wants her~ simple right:XD:

There should actually also their o-ka-san, [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; in the conflic between the twins mix...:goodtea:

hi jezebel how are you??
I'm in dire need of a massage will you help me:loseoil:

Why do I deserve their wrath. I am in the right here. [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
Nee-chan is being unreasonable and refuses to share, demanding I sacrifice my waifu!

Off to work.

sacrifice implies that you're not getting much in return. i'm trying to negotiate a trade

Infa and Shin ~ you know it displeases me to step in a middle your senseless discussion of killing each other. One way of settling this is to have a DANCE OFF!
ibno6QTsh7fq8y.gif

Seriously, although I'm really not into this type of thing (kinky as it may sound). Infa if you're will not willing to share (no trading) with Shin then I'll have to take Shiina away from both of you. Obviously, you two can't be trusted with and deserve Shiina.

When you two have to an agreement, then come back to me and I will decide if it's a reasonable.

hi jezebel how are you??
I'm in dire need of a massage will you help me:loseoil:

Ralium ~ I'm good. Massage?
Sure...
F5bVbzb.gif

Not this type of massage?

I am the master of the universe.

(I beat civ 5 with a culture victory (as Japan))

『And finally I get a first Good End~ Strangely enough I only got 5 Bad Ends...』

『And now dreams are calling me so I am going to sleep, nighties~』

/me wanders into lpw... =w=
Hmm... i guess it might not be quite as nutsy today...

Bye and have an nice night Kyoudai - And welcome Samy...:goodtea:

/me glomps jezzie~
Im doing fine I guess..~ Stuff I should be doing.. like studying.. but ill get around to that at some point xD

Reactions: Jezebel
sky you play civilization 5 :desire: interesting~

Jezebel not enough massage, I need more and it should be everywhere^^

Infa and Shin ~ you know it displeases me to step in a middle your senseless discussion of killing each other. One way of settling this is to have a DANCE OFF!
ibno6QTsh7fq8y.gif

Seriously, although I'm really not into this type of thing (kinky as it may sound). Infa if you're will not willing to share (no trading) with Shin then I'll have to take Shiina away from both of you. Obviously, you two can't be trusted with and deserve Shiina.

When you two have to an agreement, then come back to me and I will decide if it's a reasonable.
This not working out as planned...disappointing since my position the entire time was for sharing and not dying...
:nyanmusu_cry:
...it was two sentences...
:nyanmusu_dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dep wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game?「真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-5」
https://x.gd/BKB5LV
Rhyme star wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

[230428][あざらしそふと] アマカノ2 +

I could down load this game and the files worked but I cloud not play by the user authentication of DMM. Could you tell me the way to pass?
OrangeFootsteps wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01239843?
Thanks!
Timurama wrote on freezback's profile.
rest in peace king
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this please? Just a few providers are fine
こんなアタシでゴメンなさい