[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*genki is summoned, who is offering frankincense around here !?

Not scary, cute...didn't you and I have a discussion of cute? Wake up properly? You just woke up?
But...butbbbb the FIRST one was kowaii !!! kowaii I tell you ;.; even though it was kowaii in a kawaii kind of way. Eh yesss, I suppose we did....but that would mean I'm actually one hell of a scary guy o,O /me goes screaming kowaii even louder now. omgal I'm so kowaiii >.<

Yes, I was up way before the break of dawn today. Don't remember the time, but I had quite a few hours of darkness. You see I accidentally fell asleep early yesterday, I was just going to relax a bit and dream/think a bit, then blackout. So I guess I must have woken up in the living room in the middle of the night. And have a restful nights sleep Jezy! We will hold the fort while your away.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; my night brother ? Well thats what I usually do myself, I think we "met" quite a few times already in the early hours. It will actually feel better doing that during the winter, since it will stay dark for longer. (and I won't even notice the difference anymore :rolleyes: )

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; well well well. Look who made a surprise appearance with his blue hair and...is the seagull still crying ? Long time, feels even longer. I am guessing you are getting in an increased cozy mood now a days with autumn colors, and more dark intimes as we near Christmas. Oh, that allure of warm interiors, when the leaves are falling outside the windows, with some chocolate..:j

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Amusing moments ?????? You mean watching someone dying my hair all RED !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; heh. i decided to sleep after my brother woke up again. >.<' but yes. until that moment i haven't slept, yet.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; hey, there. i woke up again. (lol) i am not sure this amount of sleep is sufficient.

Reactions: Jezebel
/me sprays water at genki so the color soaks in~
/me yells NOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh until he's all out of breath ! DOSHITE ! Now I look like some red haired anime guy. I'm naturally dark/brown so, quite a change.
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; heh. i decided to sleep after my brother woke up again. >.<' but yes. until that moment i haven't slept, yet.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; hey, there. i woke up again. (lol) i am not sure this amount of sleep is sufficient.
I know it usually isn't, Maybe you should try one of these free sampled ginsing stuff I got in the mail huhu. It was a get the first 30 days for free...okay so I took the 30 days and then canceled. :3 Not that I really ever needed ginsing to stay up, I do that naturally. But I get plenty of sleep during what ever time is the opposite of me being awake. Day or not.
Hi there Ana~

You know I don't think I ever asked, can't remember, but where are you from ? If it's okay me asking.

What, How did I ever deserve your aggro :S

/me steals all the wool from Frank's sheep, and sells it with a nice profit. Then watches as a bunch of Franks pink skinned sheep's run around naked, bahing in the cold. /me then next makes a nice wig from the finest wool, sends it to shiki with a love letter addressed from FRANK asking: "will you marry me"

*chuckles from a distance~

It's my que to depart from yeh now, and carry out my irl duties.

The remaining sheeps I will turn into sheepincense maybe later~

** Stop writing all my stuff in Red, that was just one paragraph orz.... <no joke

Reactions: oilaolenm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]