[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I've got to start getting ready for Magic this afternoon.

First up, more coffee...

Did okay last night at Friday Night Magic, finished 3rd of 8 (low turnout, Homecoming.) Would have won, but lost a game to mana screw. I've developed a pretty sweet RUG deck, that normally mows over people.

But...butbbbb the FIRST one was kowaii !!! kowaii I tell you ;.; even though it was kowaii in a kawaii kind of way. Eh yesss, I suppose we did....but that would mean I'm actually one hell of a scary guy o,O /me goes screaming kowaii even louder now. omgal I'm so kowaiii >.<

Yes, I was up way before the break of dawn today. Don't remember the time, but I had quite a few hours of darkness. You see I accidentally fell asleep early yesterday, I was just going to relax a bit and dream/think a bit, then blackout. So I guess I must have woken up in the living room in the middle of the night. And have a restful nights sleep Jezy! We will hold the fort while your away.

I don't recall calling you kowaii, but the first discussion was kawaii not kowaii. Anyway, why am I talking about cute versus scary???

It's too hot here that I didn't want to wake up this morning, but then again I didn't want to stay up either. Luckily I have a portable air-conditioner to turn on. I've never been a napper, so that's not going to happen. Was it good that you got up before the sun up? Did you get a lot accomplished?

Well, I'm almost done with the Sakimichi Otome/BL project. Took so much time, but I got more new games to play which kind of...not really a good thing. I have a huge backlog of games to play.

Hi Ana! How are you today? Is it hot there or just here?

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ~ did you sleep?

/me wanders away to Otome and BL Forum...

That amazing animation for Episode 0...uFotable have impressed me once me...I bet they're gonna want to rape my wallet for some £350 BD set again >_>

:objection: THIS FUCKED CHROME...!!! ...:sigh: Sorry for that earlier, but it must out...

not really, it's warm but not really hot at the moment

not really, it's warm but not really hot at the moment

Lucky you. Yesterday in SF downtown it got was about 95 degrees. I had to go downtown for some shopping, and about died from the heat (okay, exaggerating a bit). I'm not used to this, plus I got bit twice by a mosquito...teach me to go downtown for shopping.

Hello Shi. Still having web browser issues?

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] ~ here's your lunch, and a hug!
tumblr_n673lppBQr1t0m9j6o6_500.gif

I got bit twice by a mosquito...teach me to go downtown for shopping.

A lot of mosquitoes here too, especially when it gets dark and at night... I must use Electric Fly & Mosquito Protector otherwise i would have like 3-10 mosquitoes in the morning

Reactions: Jezebel
Y0 7shi~ What's up ^^

I just skipped through the Unlimited Blade Works Episode 00
OMFG, it looks amazing. I'm putting everything on hold and marathon Fate/Zero and Fate/Zero 2 so I can watch Unlimited Blade Works *_*

Y0 7shi~ What's up ^^

I just skipped through the Unlimited Blade Works Episode 00
OMFG, it looks amazing. I'm putting everything on hold and marathon Fate/Zero and Fate/Zero 2 so I can watch Unlimited Blade Works *_*

Please don't ask, I can explode today (Not because of you guys!)...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already