[LPW #115] My loli NTR'd me with my trap shota!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NO NO ANYTHING BUT THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chinese is a nightmare

No frosted flakes for a month? That's terrible! :chuuni_bwaaah:

I keep a gallon of milk handy just so I can have my frosted flakes.

actually i'll probably go several months without frosted flakes. i was talking about candy

Never tried that, so not sure. Will probably buy it next time.

it's really good. i used to eat regular mini wheats, but after getting the maple ones, there's no going back :happytears:

The clock on my phone, and the clock on my iPad are off by one hour, for the people that live in the US are we supposed to move the clock ahead 1 hour today? Or is is 1 hour moved behind? :/
Back an hour T. It's easy to remember. Spring forward, fall back.

hrdt.gif

daylight savings time is very interesting when you work nights. i worked 10-6, and got 9 hours

Well, slowly g'evening guys...:goodtea:

The clock on my phone, and the clock on my iPad are off by one hour, for the people that live in the US are we supposed to move the clock ahead 1 hour today? Or is is 1 hour moved behind? :/
Well, Shin did already mentioned: that on the north-half ball of the Earth with an hour back set up, but it's also depend where you now in USA are - Because between the coasts (West-East) are about 3 hours differences...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]