[LPW #115] My loli NTR'd me with my trap shota!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... too early for the holidays... xD Well its just a randomish thing...

Yeah, because it's so what of displaced in every year: That they the event partly about 1/4 year earlier pushing... - Then is the mood at the actually Xmas time blown off...:goodtea:

Hmm yes... it really doesnt feel like a holiday when it actually comes along :/ They just want to sell more things....

This new AMV I'm making for ASF video contest is gonna be kick ass.

Hmm yes... it really doesnt feel like a holiday when it actually comes along :/ They just want to sell more things....

Yep. This is just marketing of they - not the really spirit of the event...>_>

Edit: Really Monj? - Then can you some Beta versions show...?:goodtea:

Hmm... good luck with your entry~

Yeah... ignoring all the reasoning... :/ Still nice to have family dinners though =w=

Aah... I see... But dinner, in close afternoon at you now - or is it in planning for tonight...?:goodtea:

Well just converting and uploading a beta version would take ages lol

y7c.gif

*Hehee...~* That was good Franky, how always...:goodtea:

Edit: O-kaeri, soshite, mata aimashou Unown-kun^_^!

nanashi> I dont know yet, but just rendering it would take like 30 minutes then like 2 hours for upload... I might just do it tonight

nanashi> I dont know yet, but just rendering it would take like 30 minutes then like 2 hours for upload... I might just do it tonight

I see... But 30 min. and then about 2 hours...? - Did you a movie made...?:goodtea:

No... But Im gonna make a 480p work version which will take like 5 minutes to render lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.