[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles may not be able to advance to the playoff....
It may prove to be disappointing Christmas :(

Oh, Abc...! Don't tell me that you a sport fanatic are...?:goodtea:

Nothing much, used this Sunday got get dressed for Poland and New Years Eve. How about u?

I see, well I hope that you it enjoying will...^_^!

And at me...? - Well, the usual - But today did finished the Jan.-SOTM...:goodtea:

Oh, Abc...! Don't tell me that you a sport fanatic are...?:goodtea:

I like NFL~~ though it is not fanatic.

Incidently, it was the first time to write in the LPW thread. Please be gentle to me, everybody.:puniko_thanks:

Thanks Monj - I did this concept since long, but I needed a little more inspiritation than usual...^_^

Well, then good luck in your project...:goodtea:
I like NFL~~ though it is not fanatic.

Incidently, it was the first time to write in the LPW thread. Please be gentle to me, everybody.:puniko_thanks:
I see... Well, enjoy further your hobby...^_^!

Edit: Wow... Where was my manners at that time... There as well welcome, I hope that you here also enjoy will...:goodtea:

Welcome [MENTION=90889]abcbmadoka[/MENTION]; . And you need not to worry at this moment. Most of the perverts and strange people are not here at the moment.

Just kidding, we are all weird and perverts are not that bad once u get to know em :3

[MENTION=84877]xXDarksisterXx[/MENTION]; Well it is scientifically proven that we all do, some are just able to hide it more :P.

Oh, we've a another newbie in the circle... Welcome to LPW city - the capital of ASF xXDarksisterXx...:goodtea:

Anime Sharing Forum. And try not to double post, there is an edit button on the bottom right of your post :).

ASF it stands for?

1st: Anime-Sharing Forum.

2nd: Ehmm... Sorry xXDarksisterXx, but I've unhappily say that in LPW double-posting not allowed is (even at most sections of ASF...) - It's a rule thing...:sigh:

3rd: :wasclose:Ehmm... [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, DP-case where then you know what to do is... But please be soft to the newbie...
And try not to double post, there is an edit button on the bottom right of your post :).

But LPW is unhappily one from threads: where no "Delete" application has...>_>

Thanks! nanashi1, Monjster.

Welcome [MENTION=90889]abcbmadoka[/MENTION]; . And you need not to worry at this moment. Most of the perverts and strange people are not here at the moment.

Just kidding, we are all weird and perverts are not that bad once u get to know em :3

I almost burst out laughing, saw the monitor. :puniko_tantrum:

hey nashi :hi:

i have 5 days off, so i'm trying to stay up all day so i can sleep like a normal person for once. it's hard :zombie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/