[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful time! Had dinner, played cards, opened presents... a pleasant evening overall! :korokke_doki:

Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

:chuuni_yay:

Reactions: Jezebel
Hmm... /me wonders why, his minions still haven't given their dear leader any gifts

G'morning people, and for the people of the another side of ocean: Happy Xmas!:goodtea:

If we don't talk tomorrow have a relaxing day tomorrow.
Is okay Jez, take first your earned holiday and relax much - we can at a another time chat...^_^
Sorry, I'm already slept last night :P
Well, everybody has his sleepy time...^_^

Hmm... /me wonders why, his minions still haven't given their dear leader any gifts
...And this can anything reasons have Franky...:goodtea:

I've been really busy; otherwise, good. Although, I wish I could oversleep...I never get enough sleep.

it's not as great as it sounds. sleeping too much gets painful after a while, and it just makes you more tired. it was hurting my eyes just to open them, so i decided i should probably stop. well for now anyway :P

Ahh, glad to hear it Infa, woman always make us busy, but busy in the happy way :p . Hope she will be your gf soon xD
I'm good as always, procrastinating my thesis and playing online game :lol:

you do? nah, i'm finally starting to accept that she'd be the worst gf ever, so i'm finally getting over that idea. thanks for the well wishes though :fulfilled:

i just got a game called titanfall. i'm awesome at it, it's so fun!

you do? nah, i'm finally starting to accept that she'd be the worst gf ever, so i'm finally getting over that idea. thanks for the well wishes though :fulfilled:

i just got a game called titanfall. i'm awesome at it, it's so fun!

Yes I do lol. Ah I see then, well good luck for your love life :3

Titanfall, eh? I heard so much about it, but never play it tho. I'm currently playing Blade and Soul server Taiwan :D

/me stabs [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; with rusty needle as xmas gift

Well, this're the modern slaves nowadays (Not before 100 years ago) Franky, don't blame they because of this...:goodtea:

Yes I do lol. Ah I see then, well good luck for your love life :3

Titanfall, eh? I heard so much about it, but never play it tho. I'm currently playing Blade and Soul server Taiwan :D

yeah, she's far to naive :sigh: ahh well, i feel a sense of relief i haven't felt in a while :fulfilled:

/me stabs [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; with rusty needle as xmas gift

oh no, sensei is stabbed!! i'll save you!!!

/me cauterizes wound with a butterknife.

there. all better

Oh, this doesn't hear really good on, you should either in home more sleep or in specific time distance your car stop and a bit sleep...:goodtea:

I won't recognize you as my leader Frank even it will cost my life /me sheaths Ice Dragon Sword and stances for battle

Well, if you say so [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; , maybe she's not the one for you :D

Hi [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
/me throws pantsu and cat ear headbands everywhere.
:korokke_nice:

...Well, yo and g'evening people... Man, this event kills me in every year...:full::dead:

Edit: Hi to 1000000000000000000000000000 time [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION];^_^!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/