[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing okay.
It's extremely windy outside. I tried to get out of the car, but the wind was too strong that I couldn't hold the door open long enough for me to get out.
At least it's not snowy there...
:puniko_sick:

:korokke_cook: :nyanmusu_bath:

Yep, I can cook while taking a bath. Got skills like that.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; What is all this sitting going on ;.; ! "behind my back" I guess that means I'm lying on my stomach then..

I'm only letting you sit because of your beautiful singing. ;# Okay, that and you make it warmer during Christmas, and it lets me pat you, but if I say more I'll be sat on forever. So—pat pat ^. At least the cat sits on you too !

/me leaves from his brief visit, but not until after throwing snowballs on everyone in the LPW made of vanilla and chocolate Icecream half melted while fantasizing about Trance and divinely inspired Pancakes.

Edit: Even Pancakes under the Sakura.

Ahhh!, you were here when I was asleep (unless you're doing this on purpose again =_= ). Back or stomach, no difference as long as I can bother you when you're sleeping, and giggle while your drooling.

/me goes back to sitting on [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]while listening to trance music (adding my singing too^^) while eating pancakes topped with icecream.
:nekopara_snack:

Edit:

Even in the last days...>_>???

I have to work half day New Year's Eve too, but at least I get New Year's Day off.

What you really have to watch for is dust in the wind. ;)

:nekopara_laugh: (Thanks Leggy, now the song is stuck in my head)

At least it's not snowy there...

True, but we're not used to having it this cold.

Hi Telos and Infa!

Reactions: GenKiDan
i live in new mexico, so we don't get very cold. nights are barely enough to freeze water

Yeah, it's that kind of song. :evillaugh:

Here's another one that keeps rolling around the old noggin.

:nyanmusu_tehee:
Yeah, it's one that feels like a broken record going around and around...you just wish it would just stop playing.

I'm fairly sure its quiet merely because of the time, afterall. New year is nearing.

Maybe bedtime.

I have to get all rested up for tomorrow's New Year's Eve party.

BTW, has anyone noticed that each year, Christmas Eve and New Year's eve always fall on the same day of the week, but Christmas Day and New Year's Day never fall on the same day of the week?

Its not all that stange, since there's exactly a week between the two eve's.

/me suddenly appears and snipes everyone in the vicinity!

Afraid to say you're not the best shot Sova.
Regardless, such a act of sudden violence is rather.. unfitting.

『Never said I was shooting bullets~ Those were just blanks. Why even use live rounds that instantly kill people when slowly murdering is that much more enjoyable? ^_^』

『Unfitting? I'd say it is very me-like and everything?:reallyconfused:

『Yo Mokou anyhow~』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/