[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you finish nekopara yet?

Not yet. I finished Rewrite not too long ago. (my f*kcing god, that was dreadfully long..)
Started with G-Senjou no Maou after that. Ima do NekoPara when I finish G-senjou :3
I've played the demo though. I'm afraid ima die cuz of too much moe *_*

Not yet. I finished Rewrite not too long ago. (my f*kcing god, that was dreadfully long..)
Started with G-Senjou no Maou after that. Ima do NekoPara when I finish G-senjou :3
I've played the demo though. I'm afraid ima die cuz of too much moe *_*

it's a 2-10 hour VN, so that's disappointing, :/ but so adorable :bigeyes: it's extremely linear too, but chocola is so adorable!!

Well, so is Key: Their games are always long, but awesome on the same time also... - So was also at Clannad; this was wonderful times...~:goodtea:

it's a 2-10 hour VN, so that's disappointing, :/ but so adorable :bigeyes: it's extremely linear too, but chocola is so adorable!!
It does say "Vol. 1" so I think we can expect a few more volumes after this one, depending on the success of it. Vanilla <3
Oh and the other Neko's are cute too! Cinnamon & Coconut :3

Well, so is Key: Their games are always long, but awesome on the same time also... - So was also at Clannad; this was wonderful times...~:goodtea:
It was good but much too long for me. Lucia's route was the best by far. Others were kinda meh. But oh well, done and over with it finally.

It does say "Vol. 1" so I think we can expect a few more volumes after this one, depending on the success of it. Vanilla <3
Oh and the other Neko's are cute too! Cinnamon & Coconut :3

the others are around far too little :sowwy:

coconut so sexy :nosebleed:

well this VN has to be popular. first, it has the new style of animation, and most importantly, it is heavily nekomimi based, which is far too lacking in the world :runhappy:

I've seen the anime. More than enough for me :goodtea:
Now that I've played one of Key's VNs, I doubt I'll play any other if they are of similar length. 30-50 VNs are my limit.
I lose interest if it's much longer than that. Unless it's good, like in Grisaia no Kajitsu's case.

EDIT: True that. The E-mote thing should be the new standard for VNs. It makes it so much more fun to play (imo).
Yes, Coconut = Sexy <3

i hope the sequels of this VN varies more. you spend almost no time away from chocola and vanilla. of course i like these two a lot, but i want to see the other nekomimi's more.

i hope the sequels of this VN varies more. you spend almost no time away from chocola and vanilla. of course i like these two a lot, but i want to see the other nekomimi's more.

Chocola/Vanilla are Sayori's main Neko stars in her manga. I doubt you'll get some any more depth for the other Neko's.
But we can always hope right? :3

well, the others got maybe 10 minutes total of screen time. that's not enough!! i must see more :raging:

I've seen the anime. More than enough for me :goodtea:
Now that I've played one of Key's VNs, I doubt I'll play any other if they are of similar length. 30-50 VNs are my limit.
I lose interest if it's much longer than that. Unless it's good, like in Grisaia no Kajitsu's case.

But so could some scenes/events from the VN version better understand than in the anime version. So, was then usable for me... Me hasn't much bothered if about a month the game last/took...:goodtea:

well, at least my "Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort" VN is making steady progress, so i have something to look forward too. the heroines are so cute :bigeyes:

Hello minna-san!!! :D

Happy new year!!!

PS: Sorry if a lil bit late :p

Beku!! :runhappy:

/me glomps Infa

Well well, isn't he my dear Unown? Happy new year Unown! /me throws a bucket of firework to Unown

/me tackles beku

it's good to see you keep the toradora sig for eternity XD

EDIT: [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; Save for me for KoiSaku. I can't wait, at all :shinies:

i can't tell if i like sango the loli more, or Riho more. they're so opposite too it's weird

YEY, IT'S MB!!! - Welcome and Happy New Year for you...!!!:runhappy:

/me smacks Infa with John Cena's signature

I will always use it Infa, it's my first gift at AS. I still remember Selvaria Bles made me that sig on christmas 2 years ago :')

Hello Shi!! How are you? Happy new year for you too!! ^^

Lol Unown xD .

Btw can someone give me link for onion/smiley list? I lost it, and can't find it again :gosh:

EDIT. OH DARN. Double Post. I'm SO Sorry :deadsad:

Don't worry, [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; "loves" such cases very...:goodtea:

Edit:
Hello Shi!! How are you? Happy new year for you too!! ^^

Btw can someone give me link for onion/smiley list? I lost it, and can't find it again :gosh:

Well, with me so far so-and-so, but OK... - And you...?

And look there: Link (Smilies/Onions)

which one is tina, you evil double poster :reallyconfused:

...:deadsad:

r93684.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/