[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 24hour on the weekends actually.
We close at 12am tonight.
I don't want to be third shift anyway thats why i've refused to learn how to do drive-thru.
I know how to do it easily..but i know the moment they know that they will make me work 11pm-7am.
and i don't want to do that i actually like my sleep besides my lack of it last night.

only 24hour on the weekends actually.
We close at 12am tonight.
I don't want to be third shift anyway thats why i've refused to learn how to do drive-thru.
I know how to do it easily..but i know the moment they know that they will make me work 11pm-7am.
and i don't want to do that i actually like my sleep besides my lack of it last night.

Ahaa... Then have you the same questionable destiny like your collegue, Infa...:goodtea:

ah well i don't plan on working in the restaurant forever im looking for a new job as well.

plenty enough but one will do it for now.
I've already had prior nuclear clearance including radiated areas :D

plenty enough but one will do it for now.
I've already had prior nuclear clearance including radiated areas :D

Ah, then have you some knowledge about atom/chemistry - Did you tried at an energy industry to work...?:goodtea:

i've tried lots of places but most of them you have to know someone on the inside.
For now im just pushing on anything that pays over $10

$10/hour
and thats me low balling it.
I've been paid more then that so i know im worth more then that.

want a lover I don't have to love
I want a girl who's too sad to give a fuck
Where's the kid with the chemicals?
I thought he said to meet me here but I'm not sure

I pay rent with my parents for my old room till i find a job that pays more so i can have money that goes to an apartment

Hmm... I see... Well, let's see the facts about you:
1st: You know about chemistry.
2nd: You've qualification in serving.
3rd: But do you have maybe also the knowledge in press area?

no knowledge in the press area.
my area is mostly tech not chemical.
though i've slacked on it in the last 5 months so id have to relearn everything about networking >.<"

no knowledge in the press area.
my area is mostly tech not chemical.
though i've slacked on it in the last 5 months so id have to relearn everything about networking >.<"

Hmm... OK... Then tech... In the electronic area right?

yesh.
only issue is idk what i wanna do and it's not times i can just come up with i have no literal clue what i want to do.

yesh.
only issue is idk what i wanna do and it's not times i can just come up with i have no literal clue what i want to do.

But then I geass, that you at some electronic companies (Like Sony, Google or Apple etc.) your chance tried have, or...?:goodtea:

most those companies offices are hours if not states away.
But anyway i'll find something soon im planning on finding anything at least before the end of February. :D

After the first quarter, Detroit leads Dallas 14-0!

Detroit scored their second TD on the first 99 yard TD scoring drive in playoff history! :korokke_go:

And Detroit just sacked Romo... again!

most those companies offices are hours if not states away.
But anyway i'll find something soon im planning on finding anything at least before the end of February. :D

Is okay... Well, I wish for you in this still fresh and new year all best of the universe...^_^!!!

Edit: Well, I going now to bed, where then... - Bye and g'night all...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/