[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jeezy, long time no see...

Well Ill be leaving u guys now, we are celebrating evening before our Christmas :3

Unown> What is that supposed to mean? :P. There will be a lot of alcohol, offcourse Ill behave :3

Whaat ! I'm not doing anything on purpose I assure you. Plus how can I be bothered while sleeping ? Even if you threw a train through my living room I'll sleep soundly xD But The smell of wonderful Jezebel with pancakes and icecream MIGHT just wake me up ! Just don't be singing a lullaby okay ? /me found a bottle of whiskey again lol so....dips his whiskers and having sooo much fun laughing to himself right now pffffs :P >I DON'T DROOL. But...pancakes o,o That's hardly fair !

For your dear stalking of my night with dreams of pancakes and singing ! :
(ever heard about røyksopp before ?)

P.s. your eyes look so beautifully red today, like a red dawn. W-whats with the eyes dan explains to the sig o/ Come dance with me! Then dances to the song giving Jez a joyful pirouette. I like things easy, but am complicated 81 dear vampy-chan /me bows and puts back his magicians hat before suddenly -puffs- and disappears in a cloud of white smoke back to his dark realm. Hope you had a good new years eve, I had pancakes. (yes seriously)

/me starts scrambling for the escape key xD HURRY before the smoke dissipates! :chuuni_checkmate:

Pancakes and icecream topped with strawberries, please! Poke, poke...wait a minute [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] fell back to sleep again.

Røyksopp, nope I've never heard of them...interesting video.

I guess I'm back to sitting on you, poking your face and wiping the drool watching more of Røyksopp's videos.

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

/me makes effort to wake up.

Hi Leggy! How are you?

Hey Jeezy, long time no see...

Well Ill be leaving u guys now, we are celebrating evening before our Christmas :3

It has been a while. Sounds like you've been traveling, and having a good time. Alcohol and Monjster...not to sure about this, but have fun.

/me kicks the door off like a action star, and says: :
tumblr_inline_n93dfztD2e1s6lw3t.gif
: ~Evening guys~!

Edit:
Finally! HorribleSubs released Absolute Duo :runhappy:

I've it as well already, but from [Ohys-Raws]...!!!:runhappy:

I just watched a bit of Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! Like.. WTF was that :surprised:
Magical guys anime. Nope, not watching that e_e

Just finished Absolute Duo 1. Looking forward to the next episodes~
I want Imari back though :deadsad:

Yey, cakes...!!! You're awesome Jez, they're sure yummy (especially because you your heart as well in the cakes given have)...!!!:runhappy:

Edit: @Unown-kun - I also can't wait on the next AD!!!

Reactions: Jezebel
Don't sneaking, sneaking isn't allowed here Sm... - Eee...Pardon - Vanity...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html