[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a blue blood I will admit that.
I dance in blue shoes and wear a blue hat.
Live in a blue house, on a blue street,
in a blue town by a blue creek.
I write my blue songs with my blue pen.
I sing the blue notes to my blue friends.
Now I don't know that much about you,
but I like you because you're true blue.

I take your coffee and raise you a Valentino Rossi Monster Im going to drink right now:

10846434_1527467444191297_7418479535615504379_n.jpg

I really like the design of it :3. Ill get back at you with my opinion of the taste.

Heya nanashi. U happy about new railroad that we will be getting that will cut the travelling time from 8 hours to 2? Those Chinese people really know their stuff

Heya nanashi. U happy about new railroad that we will be getting that will cut the travelling time from 8 hours to 2? Those Chinese people really know their stuff
Hmm... Dunno yet, but will sometime try...

Well, they did once USA with the west- and east-coast connected, and the Big Chinese Wall build...:goodtea:

nanashi> Maybe then we will make our own AS meet up, and make everyone else who live far jelly while we eat your delicious cooking :3

nanashi> Maybe then we will make our own AS meet up, and make everyone else who live far jelly while we eat your delicious cooking :3

*Heheheee...~* Well, I'd rather (If I the possibility had...) a international ASF Con have...:goodtea:

Hello, everyone.
I am in the Xmas mood now that finals are over (Woohoo for 90%'s). Also, it seems like I have been away from a lot of stuff lately, including video games and anime. ):

Yey, welcome Decal and Dave!!! - Man, it's damn long ago...:runhappy:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] it sure has been a long time buddy

while playing KH i came upon a scene that reminded me of ape escape...now i have this undying urge to play it but dont have it anymore....maybe i'll order it online for old times sake...

SARU GETCHU!!!!

Ah I see... Well, I've never with KH played... But I wish for you a nice time with them Ogi...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/