[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a restaurant... and lobster.... usually has meat right? =/ We probably found that a quarter of them were empty shells... and they just went and ignored our complaints...

It was a restaurant... and lobster.... usually has meat right? =/ We probably found that a quarter of them were empty shells... and they just went and ignored our complaints...

Hmm, this was before your arriving in the restaurant so, or after...? If after, then I had in your case the management of the restaurant called about the situation. But if they further than clueless acting, then would I about this crappy location some critical sentences write on blog... Well, public making...>_>

Welcome Leg...:bored:

Edit: Unown-kun, did you the latest ep. AD seen?

@Sensei
Yes I have ^^
No-pan Julie was pretty cute; Lilith was very nice; Imari is back <3

@Sensei
Yes I have ^^
No-pan Julie was pretty cute; Lilith was very nice; Imari is back <3

Yeah, indeed! And Miyabi/Tomoe-chan are as well hot + Finally is your beloved Imari back... The following ep. will "ideed" awesome...^_^s

Can't decide between Imari and Lilith :hypnotized:

Well, decide after your taste, which of them you fit...^_^

Edit: Me was between Miyabi-chan and Julie-chan so as well, originally was Miyabi-chan than my AD-siggy chosen, but because of lack of good rendering material is Julie-chan become... But I think maybe with Miyabi-chan coming back...:goodtea:

I'll wait until the end of the series :3
Maybe I'll go for Julie..who knows .. xD

my old had an issue a red thin vertical line on the screen so i had it back with the warranty and after 2 weeks they told me that there are no parts for the laptop =/

good bye old Lenovo y510p

yooo lpw

/me turns ralium into mahou shoujo

oh i have that model too

/me disappears for today, but before this does, says he to Kac: "Welcome Kac, been a while^_^!!!"

Edit: Bye and g'night people!

good nights nana

what's awesome is that they replaced it with Lenovo y50 70 :shinies:

y50 huh, I thought about upgrading, but I rarely game these days.

/me pets unown

how you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Luxury Car Rental Santo Domingo | adonisrentacar.com
Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
mothi wrote on Shine's profile.