[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me opens a process against Infa's illegal radio-station at highest court...:bored:

you cannot silence me!! my freedom of speech shall not be expunged!!! :objection:

/me forms a rebelion

Sky is to punishing because of usage of an illegal radio-channel...:bored:

Edit: Wrong Infa, than current Activity King is it my privilege and right your illegal radio station to shut down.

no, i'm right. you are robbing me of my freedom of speech, and trying to silence me, and it will not happen!!!

/me rebellion rapidly grows

Oh, how you wrong lie my dear Infa, I'll you show my right...:bored:

/me sends the biggest lawyer-spirits of the past, and demolishes the rebellion.

Well, it's Shin to blame because of it, that I so become...:bored:

Edit: N1 radio has some barrier-protections against EMP attacks.

stop trying to monopolize the radio waves, we're all tired of your dictation!!!

/me rebels secede into new country

/me makes all of shi's broadcasts bounce back at shi so no one but shi can hear it.

But N1 is the only truthful and innocent station of all stations... My station is only for your concern made, he'll to true way bring...:bored:

that is a lie. trying to shut down a radio station JUST BECAUSE IT'S FREE IS EVIL. there is absolutely no innocence in that fact

But the moneys are just for some infrastructure projects directed, free radio stations aren't beneficial of us all here, understand this...:bored:

You're listening to radio shin on shin.shin fm bringing you the best of the best of the best!
:puniko_happy:

so what if it's not advantageous to your country? free radio IS advantageous to the people, and the people are what truly matter.

/me sends the best lawyers to Shin's illegal station, and forces to shut down...:bored:

Lol Infa, without money can't the best way for people be, free stations are dreamer and naive... BTW, my programs are the best for all here.

brother, just come to my new country, where there are no tyrants like grim. i've taken 80% of his land anyway

It's okay nee-chan, I've sent math after shi.
h0ozvpd.gif

None can defeat the dreaded math.

This can't happen, my lawyers are immune of such things from you Shin...:bored:

/me closes the confines, and gives the order the persons to close away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/