[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have been brutally and kindly requested to attend next centaury's catastrophe party.

My new flagship is extremely chipper...
6uJX88Y.jpg

/me pokes kossy and throws a fish at penguin.

Reactions: uenchuceli
Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

A sad day. Leonard Nemoy, Mr. Spock, has passed away at 83. :(

He was a true legend.

1st: R.I.P. Mr. Spock, from now are you really a part of the endless space...:fag:

2nd: Welcome SB!

3rd: Nice new set of you^_^!

I see... Are you now on vegan mode...? Edit: Enjoy your meal then further...:bored:

:lol:...!?!? :wasclose: Sorry SB... Hmm, it seems that I really tired am, and can't further, where then... Sorry SB, but I need some restorage on my "batteries"... Bye and g'night SB...:dead:

Well, it was a small group at Friday Night Magic tonight, 6 people, but I won!

I tried an interesting RUG deck, full of ramp, dragons, and removal. Worked quite well! :gokiko_yay:

Live long and prosper Leonard Nimoy.

Quite fitting. Leonard Nemoy did, indeed, live long and prosper.

In Vulcan years, Spock would have been 219.

Farewell Spock. Frank Corp will dedicate neinty percent of its fiscal budget to sponsor your funeral. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!