[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i should put some girlish set for this season

Lol, not to thanking...^^

And I see... Well, this is for us all here the main motive, season independent...:goodtea:

You are mistaken shi, I'm not selling you as food! BUT AS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAUCE WRESTLING!!!!!!!
1brbjG1.gif

Aha... And the loser become it to dinner, right...???:korokke_yawn:

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; please merge me to the post about me...:chuuni_sob:

Last edited by a moderator:
/me enters LPW and suddenly breaks out into maniac laughter.:laughpanda:
『lol, whats with that siggy Popcorn-chan? xD Its nice, but after Ena Shima of Season Resonance I feel like I won't be able to look at it in the same way xD (some person used that pic in one of the games and well... played a mentally unstable murderer that had power to almost force people to commit suicide xD)』

Should I that believe...???:korokke_yawn:

Ah, I see... Hmm, just that Greece currently in a poison snake wrapped is...>_>

even if it is i am not responsibe for those people that vote for this political party and i am very anoyed by those politicians so personaly i moved out our family business in a European country. I can't trust anymore those politicians. I am a busnessman i can't aford to lose other contracts and remeber in 6 weeks i will becoming a father! And i don't want to stay here any more!

/me enters LPW and suddenly breaks out into maniac laughter.:laughpanda:
『lol, whats with that siggy Popcorn-chan? xD Its nice, but after Ena Shima of Season Resonance I feel like I won't be able to look at it in the same way xD (some person used that pic in one of the games and well... played a mentally unstable murderer that had power to almost force people to commit suicide xD)』

haha wtf XD Epic power though >=)

even if it is i am not responsibe for those people that vote for this political party and i am very anoyed by those politicians so personaly i moved out our family business in a European country. I can't trust anymore those politicians. I am a busnessman i can't aford to lose other contracts and remeber in 6 weeks i will becoming a father! And i don't want to stay here any more!

I see, but I don't blame you because of this...

And, you're moved out of Greece - Where...?

BUT THIS IS NOW MORE INTERESTING - YOU'RE BECOMING TO A FATHER...?!:korokke_aha: Pre-gratulation... G'gratulation, let's a healthy and strong baby be...:korokke_twins:

『Yeah, it was a season(different games are called seasons over there~) that I hosted that had a rule of all character having headphones. (abilities activated as songs played through them) Ena's was that she could send whispers directly in people standing in the same room's heads and then tell them orders. If they didn't follow they will experience headaches and lose consciousness. One of the players, Mao(CG) thought he'll be forced to suicide so he used his spade to knock himself out and Ena just approached him and stabbed his heart with a knife xD She died later though to Konoha who had single resurrection power who she thought she killed but who then attacked her from the back and killed her xD』

『And yo Kyoudai and others~』 /me goes to make tea...

Oh the horror... I love it! :shinies:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Oh My! Congratulations! :runhappy:

If it's implemented, will the images be standardized, or will we make/choose our own?

Still early stage in development but I think at the moment the plan is there will be a range of ones you guys can choose from

Reactions: Leggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]