[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a bit busy with the school (for now). But I'm still here, I don't go away :goodtea:

I see... Well, stay here so long how you can...:goodtea:

Edit: And I see that you as well on KanColle fever are, nice choice!

Well, I have to go now, I'll go back later or tomorrow. Anyway, see you :puniko_thumbsup:

Been waiting for a package for a few days now. Unfortunately, it's coming from the snowbound east coast, so I guess a delay is inevitable.

:korokke_nekobeam:

shi you can't find any images XD

Hmm... Now am I confused... I did you asked; if you from me some renders from Kiba wanted - I've just on your reply waited, because if you wanted. Then I had some rendered for you... And I've my sources for that...>_>

Edit: Which package Leg?

Hmm... Now am I confused... I did you asked; if you from me some renders from Kiba wanted - I've just on your reply waited, because if you wanted. Then I had some rendered for you... And I've my sources for that...>_>

Edit: Which package Leg?

also i will take those renders XD

also leggy i am also interested in that package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!