[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me swings katana and sees king's head roll off his neck and saber's shoulder

off to bed, ja nei~

GOOD DAY GUYS. :D
Anyone who negatively reacts with this shall be kissed by my mighty banhammer. (lol. just kidding.)

A little bit of advertisement for our forum competition: SOTM#4 Guidelines

We only have two entries atm. So please join if you have time. Thank you. :>

Last edited:
@Cocona - haha... I did post something like that in the past LPW, and many reacted. :]] I didn't know about it not being allowed before but that's also the time they found out there's a female mod in the forum. lol.

@AC - yup, it's been awhile, that's why i'm trying to capture attention for it since the deadline's near. xD

Hello KA! ^^ Yup, quite back, but still can't chat that much in mirc. :S Btw, if you haven't read my reply in psychia's song thread, the news i'm gonna say is that i'm trying to learn a real piano piece right now. :> so excited, no formal & professional teaching that's why it'll take time. xD

Oh well. Might come up with something but I doubt it.
I had another nice day at the beach yesterday. =3

@Pinky - Oh piano, I played piano since I was a kid and still do now.

Oh cmon AC, join this month's SOTM. :> I hope you enjoyed! Last time I visited the beach, I tried kneeboarding. xD you should try it too. It's really fun. Though I hate the swimming part cuz I dunno how to. :S my classmates would often tease me when we're in a pool, beach or something. And they would get my high-pitched scream all the time. LOL. :]]

wow, you play piano! ^^ what's your favorite piece?

Kneeboarding eh, maybe I'll try next time I'll go at the beach. And you can't ..... xd Learn it! Its not that hard. I would like to join this month but my schedule is pretty tight as usual. Yeah, even during the summer im one busy guy...

Well, I don't have any favorite but lately I was able to get my own on some sheet from certain track from some animes which I enjoy since its pretty nice and makes me forgot about everything else.

I tried.... But I had some trauma with it that's why it's kinda hard for me. hahaha. my friends want to teach me but i'm quite hesitant. xD maybe someday i'll learn to swim. And yes, do try kneeboarding/wakeboarding! it'll take your heart away.. Specially when the machine starts to pull you for the first time. :]

This shall be my last post for now. Goodnight/Goodmorning everyone! Nice to see our forum having lots of new members. :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, anyone who you get caught negatively reacting with this shall be immediately quoted and reported to me. haha. :]]

A little bit of advertisement for our forum competition: SOTM#4 Guidelines

We only have two entries atm. So please join if you have time. Thank you. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently