[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o Never knew Scharlachrot and Oreichalkos could be a good team; setting up 3-4 fulcrums then exploding them while moving around with Snap Springen and doing normal chain combos. When the enemy gets away far enough from the range of Strangle Schmelz desperately use Eskaton Pure :o

A screen attack with zero chance to avoid (except negation) is nice, especially against Ragnarok muhahaha dealt 315 hits and destroyed many chips at once.

orichalc.jpg

Poor little Heart couldn't do anything, nor was she even guarding :s

Enough for the rambling, got an errand to run lol

Scharlachrot is cheap and you know it. xd

Going to sleep now. Bye everyone~~

Last edited:
Good morning~

After about a few days (16) with a total of abt 12hrs of sleep~ i blacked out yesterday when i got on my bed at around 7:30pm woke up today at around the same time~ :D i doubt i even had any dream since i don't recall anything~ fascinating.

Wow ian. I wonder what you were doing before hand. :P Anyways.. rain is not a good sign for me. D: especially on a Saturday...

Rain is a good thing especially if where you are has been as hot as where i am at the moment~

rainy day make your body temperature feels hotter, especially in this upcoming summer,,

[-_-]

It's summer all year long for me. And having rain on Saturdays make me sleep more. ;__; Getting very lazy.

It's summer all year long for me. And having rain on Saturdays make me sleep more. ;__; Getting very lazy.

I know! rained in the morning and slight dizzle now! no wonder i am so lazy despite playing vns only.
but good rain is good~ cooler weather

My waifus are all so hot.

Uhh what am i talking >_>.

hi king

me have to marathon animu now~
later its duelist engage round 3 today

nothing much still spamming with iankay . .. huehuehue

having dose of animu before sleeping.. doing relaxation after teh dirty laundry ~ ..

thanks.. also lurks at the irc ~ . . though i dont have something to say . . .

will sleeping soon as well ~ ..

and how about you? how's life treatin' you?

GUNDAM AGE ALL GENRE ERO. Thank you Sunrise!

eh?! gundams...

i hope the story goes well and doesn't disappoint fans. . .

i guess another timeline ~ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)