[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mean that on July 2015 you get the achievement, though getting the achievements are secondary

This mean that on July 2015 you get the achievement, though get the achievements are secondary

Well, yeah... So can you say....

And I've my self correct at your previously post/question of you... Lol, I'didn't because of this here, I'm because of you, my high valued friends...:dead:

Friends, uhm? Well, not forever we will be able to stay here unfortunately, what to do after? :reallyconfused:

Friends, uhm? Well, not forever we will be able to stay here unfortunately, what to do after? :reallyconfused:

Well, this friendship goes far about ASF - Me is clear, that we in an early future seperated ways going will. But our friendship will never die more...:dead:

Yo Dark Angel :hi:

Well, this friendship goes far about ASF - Me is clear, that we in an early future seperated ways going will. But our friendship will never die more...:dead:

Well, this is a my worry... this mean that I won't be able to chat with you guys

Yo D'angel...:dead:

/me gives an special item against his headache.
Well, this is a my worry... this mean that I won't be able to chat with you guys

Well, we can probably in RL further chat, be cool.

Yeah... Btw, did you your plan full planed for the summer break...?:dead:

I'll come in summer 2016... lol

Well, my first plan is nerd/otaku plan... so I think to complete my series and play the games

I'll come in summer 2016... lol

Well, my first plan is nerd/otaku plan... so I think to complete my series and play the games

Hmm... Okay, then will I an beer for you so far in coolbox let...xD

And I see, then enjoy it the summer-mission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)