[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice DA

Bismarck <3

i have finished near 70%

but the good is that this render i can take off very easily the Prinz Eugen alone ;)

I wish there could be a way to have and Bismarck but there is a lot of areas that is missing and alone my self i can't make from my mind to make a stand alone render in that cosplay of bismarck... :(

I wish there could be a way to have and Bismarck but there is a lot of areas that is missing and alone my self i can't make from my mind to make a stand alone render in that cosplay of bismarck... :(
Hmm... You mean: You would very Bismarck render, but due Prinz Eugen position covers some important parts of Bismarck...?

Edit: Welcome Desert!

Reactions: DesertLotus
i have finished near 70%

but the good is that this render i can take off very easily the Prinz Eugen alone ;)

Nice Da

Sup shi, lotus

Hmm... You mean: You would very Bismarck render, but due Prinz Eugen position covers some important parts of Bismarck...?

Edit: Welcome Desert!

exactly shi! those areas can't be replaced for some pattern from copy / past form other area of bismarck.

edit a preview from my PS

vzal39.jpg

qohh53.jpg

i am running some finishing touches at the final renders and test them in multiple colored background to see if there is any failure to fix

i will upload them when i will feel them that they are ready ;) - ETA afternoon

exactly shi! those areas can't be replaced for some pattern from copy / past form other area of bismarck.
Hmm, I see... Well, I've also sometimes these problems at rendering, but I try always somehow some parts of an chara to re-construct (at hairs e.g.)... Hmm, but how I Bismarck so looking; there were the possibility at least her hair and hat (search after a another Bismarck pic, and memorize her hat) to re-constuct... - I make it always the possible hair direction to mark, and then with the hair color with the airbrush tool to coloring.

Hmm, I see... Well, I've also sometimes these problems at rendering, but I try always somehow some parts of an chara to re-construct (at hairs e.g.)... Hmm, but how I Bismarck so looking; there were the possibility at least her hair and hat (search after a another Bismarck pic, and memorize her hat) to re-constuct... - I make it always the possible hair direction to mark, and then with the hair color with the airbrush tool to coloring.

check the Quote post of mine in the previous page i edit because i ad some preview spoilers :)

And what are you saying it's possible in some other cases in this case it's not possible to do. (only in some degree can be achieved) but not entierly image can be made at the missing areas.

check the Quote post of mine in the previous page i edit because i ad some preview spoilers :)

And what are you saying it's possible in some other cases in this case it's not possible to do. (only in some degree can be achieved) but not entierly image can be made at the missing areas.
Did' seen, and you're in an good process...

And, well, sure not. But the parts of Bismarck what by Eugen covered are, is the possibility still there to edit... - And yeah, e.g. the legs are really impossible to re-construct, because we don't know, how the legs end...:goodtea:

Edit: welcome and g'morning Infa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース